Check out my bench vid, pretty impressive

usccalidoc

Awards
Hey, I'm a medical student. I want to be a plastic surgeon, which is pretty cool. I also bench massive weight. Check out my video and leave comments ok? I want to post alot of videos and like get famous because people will be blown away by how much I lift. Next I think I will put up videos of me doing DB curlz. But for now, here is my bench. I think I get a pretty good bounce going, and I get my hips up pretty high. And that guy spotting me doesn't help me out much at all. Anyways leave some comments for me on youtube, I don't really check this site much. I can give you tips on how to bench as much as I do if you want.

outube.com/watch?v=G8Sx5ITdc6o

Sorry I had to truncate the link as I don't have enough posts. Just add the www and the y.

JeffD

JeffD

Awards
Hope your surgical form is better than your bench form.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
if you came in here hoping to get your D sucked then youve come to the wrong place my friend.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Joke?...I think in the last vid he dropped it on his head..

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Hell of a Curl by your spotter. Whats his Bench?

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
Great bicep workout for your spotter...and an excellent example of how not to bench press on your part.

chuebner

Awards
Is it me or does the spotter never break eye contact with the camera...like he is soo gracious to be included in the extraveganza?

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
Hey, I'm a medical student. I want to be a plastic surgeon, which is pretty cool. I also bench massive weight. Check out my video and leave comments ok? I want to post alot of videos and like get famous because people will be blown away by how much I lift. Next I think I will put up videos of me doing DB curlz. But for now, here is my bench. I think I get a pretty good bounce going, and I get my hips up pretty high. And that guy spotting me doesn't help me out much at all. Anyways leave some comments for me on youtube, I don't really check this site much. I can give you tips on how to bench as much as I do if you want.

Sorry I had to truncate the link as I don't have enough posts. Just add the www and the y.
F plastic surgery, you should be a comedian, you are hilarious!

lilnardey

lilnardey

Awards
  • Established
Lord help us if this guy is really in medical school

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
This is bad....

The other day at my gym there was a guy with 4 plates on the squat rack and three people spotting him and he went down maybe 4 inches and then came back up....I thought he was joking but he was serious.

JeffD

JeffD

Awards
This is bad....

The other day at my gym there was a guy with 4 plates on the squat rack and three people spotting him and he went down maybe 4 inches and then came back up....I thought he was joking but he was serious.
Sounds like every "squat" I've seen at my gym. They look like they're letting out a fart.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like every "squat" I've seen at my gym. They look like they're letting out a fart.
haha, yeah they do. I don't even go ass to grass but I at least get my hips below my knees.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established

You did not bench massive weight. You and your spotter lifted massive weight off of your chest.

Your not supposed to bounce the weight off of your chest and your hips should be in full contact with the bench through the motion. Its beyond me why your happy with your bouncing and future injury to your spine.:think:

permanabol

Awards
This is bad....

:trout: that was me quite a few months ago when I thought I looked bad ass with all the weight :doh:
good thing I've fixed that :fest30:
now I'm hitting the parallel
(got to love being a member of the YMCA where no one gives advice but on the other side your in a friendly christian environment)

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
:trout: that was me quite a few months ago when I thought I looked bad ass with all the weight :doh:
good thing I've fixed that :fest30:
now I'm hitting the parallel
(got to love being a member of the YMCA where no one gives advice but on the other side your in a friendly christian environment)
Well that's good that you've got the form down. I learned everything I know from my strength and conditioning coach in highschool so that helped alot.

BigRed86

Awards
:tool: hahahah what a fun vid to waste my time on

blackcj7

blackcj7

Awards
I plan on benching 1000 lbs this week, I am planning on having six spotters to do the lifting.......

pretty impressive to say the least, ah?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I plan on benching 1000 lbs this week, I am planning on having six spotters to do the lifting.......

pretty impressive to say the least, ah?
yeah man I can't believe you have 6 friends willing to help you out.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established

I'm pretty sure someone made a joke account for this vid, from the style of writing(sounds sarcastic as flock). Hilarious though...guy walks like he owned that rofl!