Best Knee and Elbow Sleeves?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Cool, good to know. If I compete I will have to get another set. At least I know this so if they don't fit I can see about getting a singly ply set. I wanted to get the new APT Heavy, it is a single but they were sold out in my size.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com


  2. Kleen, how is your progress, opinion on your knee/elbow sleeves?
    •   
       


  3. Well they were a bit to tight for the workout I was doing but I am saving them until I can go heavier. I will probably be squatting with them in a couple days though. Very Very Supportive for both of them almost feels like being wrapped.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well they were a bit to tight for the workout I was doing but I am saving them until I can go heavier. I will probably be squatting with them in a couple days though. Very Very Supportive for both of them almost feels like being wrapped.
    Pain in the a$$ to put on too I bet. The apparatus is cool but it literally 'hurts'. I remember my 1st bench shirt, getting it on finally and it pinching every hair and skinfold under my armpit. HOLY $hit it hurt.

    Anyway, I'm thinking of picking up the TK Knee Sleeves as an alternative to wrapping. I just hate wrapping all the time. I think you can use them as elbow sleeves as well which would be great for bench as well.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Pain in the a$$ to put on too I bet. The apparatus is cool but it literally 'hurts'. I remember my 1st bench shirt, getting it on finally and it pinching every hair and skinfold under my armpit. HOLY $hit it hurt.

    Anyway, I'm thinking of picking up the TK Knee Sleeves as an alternative to wrapping. I just hate wrapping all the time. I think you can use them as elbow sleeves as well which would be great for bench as well.
    Yeah the TK's are the ones that I kind of whish I had gotten for what I wanted. I wanted to put them on and be able to tleave them on but if I am able to do that later it will be after much breaking in. Yeah TK's you just get a smaller size to use as elbow sleeves. My sleeves will be perfect in about 6-7 lbs of fat loss I bet.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah the TK's are the ones that I kind of whish I had gotten for what I wanted. I wanted to put them on and be able to tleave them on but if I am able to do that later it will be after much breaking in. Yeah TK's you just get a smaller size to use as elbow sleeves. My sleeves will be perfect in about 6-7 lbs of fat loss I bet.
    Bought the TK'S! Did you buy yours from APT? I ordered mine, and they seem kinda slow

  7. I did but not sure of how available the tk's are. Email them I am sure they will work with you. I hear the guy is very responsive.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I did but not sure of how available the tk's are. Email them I am sure they will work with you. I hear the guy is very responsive.
    I may have to. There was no 'out of stock' when I ordered but I've gotten no confirmation of anything ATM. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

  9. Kleen,

    I'm happy to say the TK's arrived today. I didn't get to use them during my workout but I tried them on and immediate heat. I could feel it. Did some BW squats and felt no pain and also these are perfect to wear during the whole workout. I can surely tell. Just FYI.

  10. Flex, just so you know I am a wee bit jealous as I can't wear mine yet they are just too sturdy for what I am doing right now. I am keeping them because they will be e****lent when I am recovered and ready to really push HEAVY weight. What size TK's did you get and did you also get a set for your elbows?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com
    •   
       


  11. How do the TK's work for elbows? I am thinking about ordering the set. You gotta respect a man like Kono.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    How do the TK's work for elbows? I am thinking about ordering the set. You gotta respect a man like Kono.
    I am hoping Flex can tell us. I have heard great thig about them and the elbows are the same as the knees you just get them smaller, so I assume as long as they fit right they will be e****lent. I read about guys using Konos for years.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am hoping Flex can tell us. I have heard great thig about them and the elbows are the same as the knees you just get them smaller, so I assume as long as they fit right they will be e****lent. I read about guys using Konos for years.
    I hope so...I know they are good for knees but the elbow supports I have used before were garbage...You need support but also a range of motion..if it does that well f yeah!

  14. True, range of motion is definitely a factor. Although he said he would be able to wear the leg ones through an entire workout so they must be a little looser than what I have and mine will go through a full range of motion as tight and restrictive as they are.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  15. EHYO FELLAZ!!

    I got the medium sized Konos. I only got the Knee Sleeves. I did try putting the knee sleeves on my elbows and they were just too big. No go there.

    Range of motion by just doing the bodyweight squats was just fine. I tried em on after my leg workout. I had my usual tendonitis ache and putting these on, you can definitely tell they were warming the area and my pain was dulled for sure. I'll have a great idea come Tueday when I hit the squats again. Getting them on and off was a snap too because you can fold half of it and inch it up that way rather than trying to pry your hairs off your legs. Getting them off was even easier, I pushed them down as to go inside-out and they came right off.

    My hunch is that they will help me for sure, but I think wrapping will be more supportive. If I can get 75% the support of wrapping and able to wear these for the duration of my leg workout, I've accompllished my goal.

    I'll give a full detailed report after my leg workout on Tues!

  16. sounds good i own these as well and they help me a great deal on leg and dead day. deff warm the knees

    Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    EHYO FELLAZ!!

    I got the medium sized Konos. I only got the Knee Sleeves. I did try putting the knee sleeves on my elbows and they were just too big. No go there.

    Range of motion by just doing the bodyweight squats was just fine. I tried em on after my leg workout. I had my usual tendonitis ache and putting these on, you can definitely tell they were warming the area and my pain was dulled for sure. I'll have a great idea come Tueday when I hit the squats again. Getting them on and off was a snap too because you can fold half of it and inch it up that way rather than trying to pry your hairs off your legs. Getting them off was even easier, I pushed them down as to go inside-out and they came right off.

    My hunch is that they will help me for sure, but I think wrapping will be more supportive. If I can get 75% the support of wrapping and able to wear these for the duration of my leg workout, I've accompllished my goal.

    I'll give a full detailed report after my leg workout on Tues!

  17. APT seemed pretty cheap to me. Way too think, and bulky. Almost unfunctional.

    I have these... Order a size or two bigger than you think you would need. I have XXXL's.
    http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...d=114&pid=3013

    I love them. Now that I have them broke in a tad (about 20 uses), I can leave them on the entire session. I also pull them down on to my shin when pulling from the floor to limit my DNA deposition...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  18. what do you mean DNA deposition? I use em for deads and love em.



    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    APT seemed pretty cheap to me. Way too think, and bulky. Almost unfunctional.

    I have these... Order a size or two bigger than you think you would need. I have XXXL's.
    http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...d=114&pid=3013

    I love them. Now that I have them broke in a tad (about 20 uses), I can leave them on the entire session. I also pull them down on to my shin when pulling from the floor to limit my DNA deposition...

  19. Okay, so my report.

    Putting them on, no issues. FIRM. Felt very secure and immediate warmth.

    During squats, I wanna say it felt like I was wrapped. I probably was 90% pain free.

    During my Centuries thereafter, my knees were SWEATING. I mean dripping sweat from the knee area. It didn't affect the support, I was still very secure.

    No issues with blood flow. Just good solid support and wore during my whole duration of workout.

    Was this exactly what I was looking for? Yes.
    Confidence and reps were up. Couldn't ask for anything more.

    Hope this helps.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Okay, so my report.

    Putting them on, no issues. FIRM. Felt very secure and immediate warmth.

    During squats, I wanna say it felt like I was wrapped. I probably was 90% pain free.

    During my Centuries thereafter, my knees were SWEATING. I mean dripping sweat from the knee area. It didn't affect the support, I was still very secure.

    No issues with blood flow. Just good solid support and wore during my whole duration of workout.

    Was this exactly what I was looking for? Yes.
    Confidence and reps were up. Couldn't ask for anything more.

    Hope this helps.
    Awesome, I will have to check out what Casey mentioned too but for now I am done spending on this. I saw some of Casey's home gym and have some catching up to do. LOL

    About trying them on the arms according to the sizing chart they would supposedly fit... I hope so that was part of the selling point for me was that my sizes overlapped so no need for an extra pair. I hope they are at least tight enough to offer some support there. I don't expect anywhere near what I would get on legs. Was there any support at all on the elbows or was it just really loose?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Awesome, I will have to check out what Casey mentioned too but for now I am done spending on this. I saw some of Casey's home gym and have some catching up to do. LOL

    About trying them on the arms according to the sizing chart they would supposedly fit... I hope so that was part of the selling point for me was that my sizes overlapped so no need for an extra pair. I hope they are at least tight enough to offer some support there. I don't expect anywhere near what I would get on legs. Was there any support at all on the elbows or was it just really loose?
    Ill snap a pic after I get home so you can see. I wouldnt trust them on my elbows. Too big.

  22. I like INZER products.
    NSCA - CSCS

  23. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I like INZER products.
    I heard some good things about them because the sleeve has an adjustment on it to make it even tighter.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I heard some good things about them because the sleeve has an adjustment on it to make it even tighter.
    3 adjustments (three separate straps).
    NSCA - CSCS

  25. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    what do you mean DNA deposition? I use em for deads and love em.
    If you wear them low, they keep you from scraping your shins. It was kind of a joke..
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Awesome, I will have to check out what Casey mentioned too but for now I am done spending on this. I saw some of Casey's home gym and have some catching up to do. LOL

    About trying them on the arms according to the sizing chart they would supposedly fit... I hope so that was part of the selling point for me was that my sizes overlapped so no need for an extra pair. I hope they are at least tight enough to offer some support there. I don't expect anywhere near what I would get on legs. Was there any support at all on the elbows or was it just really loose?
    I am wearing them in this video...
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1uoJQmIMRg"]YouTube- NORTH COAST BARBELL | 545x1 - Super Mini Reverse Band Squat[/nomedia]
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  27. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I can not get over your friggin tree trunks man... Just beastly.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I can not get over your friggin tree trunks man... Just beastly.
    Just watched that video myself. Made 545 look like 135. WTF!!!
  29. Pics of the 'Knee Konos' on the elbows


    You can clearly see they are a litte big around the elbow. I put a stick of deodorant in between relatively easy so you can see the issue here. I couldnt do that around my knee for sure.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  30. i got elitefts elbow sleeves there xl which is for 200-225 pound guys and i tried lose grip bench in them and my arm was numb within 5 minutes.. and i had Large b4 which is for 170-199lbs and those didnt make it past my forarms.... the ones i have now i can pull tightly over my bicep and it kills the pain but i cant lift with a numb arm any ideas? im thinking just use them for heavy rack pull and squats?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Name Your Support- Wraps and Sleeves
    By SouthernCharm in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 12:25 PM
  2. ATP double ply knee sleeves
    By SemiBulimic in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 09:25 AM
  3. Elbow Pain... Heated Elbow sleeves???
    By brownstown89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 06:47 PM
  4. elbow!!!
    By cheezscott in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 12:44 AM
Log in
Log in