eh Deadlift help please
- 01-26-2009, 06:38 PM
- 01-26-2009, 07:15 PM
you're 6-4....what'da expect
i'd do more hyperextensions, good mornings, and rack pulls so you're starting at where you're the weakest!
01-26-2009, 07:30 PM
01-26-2009, 08:08 PM
youtube it..its a modified hyperextension. basically doing them while standing. still heavy rack pulls would be my main focus if you are powerlifting.
01-26-2009, 08:29 PM
Rack pulls. Good Mornings. Ab work. Gotta build those abs too if you want your lower back stronger.
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
01-27-2009, 01:45 PM
01-31-2009, 12:39 AM
i did heavy ass abs.. started out doing crunch machine on like 100 and worked up to in the 200 doing maybe 3 got weird looks but when i did those combined with goodmornings since june my deads gone up about a 100 pounds.
01-31-2009, 03:02 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 07-07-2003, 04:21 PM
- By Deadlift76 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-25-2003, 02:43 PM
- By gettin'old in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2003, 11:25 AM
- By CNcurl90s44 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2003, 11:53 AM
- By deaconbill in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-11-2002, 06:04 PM