eh Deadlift help please
- 01-26-2009, 05:38 PM
- 01-26-2009, 06:15 PM
you're 6-4....what'da expect
i'd do more hyperextensions, good mornings, and rack pulls so you're starting at where you're the weakest!
- 01-26-2009, 06:30 PM
Thanks I got 395 up at a meet and trying to improve it. What are goodmornings tho?
01-26-2009, 07:08 PM
youtube it..its a modified hyperextension. basically doing them while standing. still heavy rack pulls would be my main focus if you are powerlifting.
01-26-2009, 07:29 PM
Rack pulls. Good Mornings. Ab work. Gotta build those abs too if you want your lower back stronger.
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
01-27-2009, 12:45 PM
01-30-2009, 11:39 PM
i did heavy ass abs.. started out doing crunch machine on like 100 and worked up to in the 200 doing maybe 3 got weird looks but when i did those combined with goodmornings since june my deads gone up about a 100 pounds.
01-31-2009, 02:02 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 07-31-2009, 02:57 PM
- By WhatsaRoid? in forum General ChatReplies: 35Last Post: 04-18-2008, 01:37 PM
- By khan8 in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 07-13-2006, 08:32 PM
- By peterson24 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 15Last Post: 05-10-2006, 10:47 AM
- By sage in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 12-14-2002, 03:02 PM