Got my new forever belt

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.11%

Got my new forever belt

My inzer forever belt that I ordered for christmas just came in; it is the 10mm lever. Damn, this thing is a beast. I'm glad I opted for the 10mm instead of the 13. The lever thingy is pretty nice and it makes it pretty easy to get on and off. I like how it allows you to tighten it for your set, then loosen it while your resting. It digs into the skin a bit but I'm sure it will break in...after a year or so, haha. I can't wait till my injuries heal so I can use this belt to come back with a vengence.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
    My inzer forever belt that I ordered for christmas just came in; it is the 10mm lever. Damn, this thing is a beast. I'm glad I opted for the 10mm instead of the 13. The lever thingy is pretty nice and it makes it pretty easy to get on and off. I like how it allows you to tighten it for your set, then loosen it while your resting. It digs into the skin a bit but I'm sure it will break in...after a year or so, haha. I can't wait till my injuries heal so I can use this belt to come back with a vengence.
    what size did you buy? I ordered mine a week before xmas and that is the one I wanted to get. Someone bought the last one just before me in large. Lol I got a single prong 10mm instead. The first few times I used the belt to squat I got some bruises where the belt dug in. This is a great belt and I love mine.
    SFW and GFH

Similar Forum Threads

1. sizing for inzer forever belt
    By aztec02 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 10:49 AM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 01:27 PM
  3. So yea 5-ad gone forever....
    By Minnesota in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 06:52 AM