Got my new forever belt

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
My inzer forever belt that I ordered for christmas just came in; it is the 10mm lever. Damn, this thing is a beast. I'm glad I opted for the 10mm instead of the 13. The lever thingy is pretty nice and it makes it pretty easy to get on and off. I like how it allows you to tighten it for your set, then loosen it while your resting. It digs into the skin a bit but I'm sure it will break in...after a year or so, haha. I can't wait till my injuries heal so I can use this belt to come back with a vengence.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
My inzer forever belt that I ordered for christmas just came in; it is the 10mm lever. Damn, this thing is a beast. I'm glad I opted for the 10mm instead of the 13. The lever thingy is pretty nice and it makes it pretty easy to get on and off. I like how it allows you to tighten it for your set, then loosen it while your resting. It digs into the skin a bit but I'm sure it will break in...after a year or so, haha. I can't wait till my injuries heal so I can use this belt to come back with a vengence.
what size did you buy? I ordered mine a week before xmas and that is the one I wanted to get. Someone bought the last one just before me in large. :nutkick: Lol I got a single prong 10mm instead. The first few times I used the belt to squat I got some bruises where the belt dug in. This is a great belt and I love mine.