6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.6%

Meet Results - APA First State Power Frenzy

APA First State Power Frenzy.....9/28/08

BW - 250
    Division - Open RAW

Sqaut - 530 (3 whites), 575 (PR and 3 whites), 590 miss (got called by the side judges)
    Bench - 340 (3 whites), 350 (3 whites), 380 (3 whites PR in a meet for me)
    Deadlift - 535 (3 whites), 570 (PR and 3 whtes), 600 miss (small hitch mid-thigh)

Total - 1515 (PR)

Well all I can say about yesterday is wow. I shocked myself in what I could lift but I know there is a lot of room for improvement. It was also the first time lifting out of a Monolift and well I want one....made it real easy. Those two misses at 590 and 600 would count as gym lifts, which to me means I can handle that amount of weight on my back and off the floor. I think I also take the cake as the calmest competitor out there, walked up the the bar, fasted the belt, looked at the bar and lifted it. My bench attempts, looking back on them should have been better however the bench is my worst lift, I fatigue real quick on that and my main focus was to get a decent total out of the meet. It was humid as all hell in the back room but I would rather it be hot then cold. I would like to thank Kate for having this meet, the spotters and loaders, and those who came out to show support it means a lot. I am sore as hell right now, feel like I was hit by a bus but I will be back in the gym some point this week then next week its back to the grind

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.38%

congrats on the meet man, i was there, part of the dynamo club powerlifting crew. i was the guy who bombed on the bench, dumped a couple on my belly and in fact i was one of the side judges on your pull. i'm trying to remember who you were but honestly i can't remember. where do you train out of?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.6%

Quote Originally Posted by guyfromkop2 View Post
    congrats on the meet man, i was there, part of the dynamo club powerlifting crew. i was the guy who bombed on the bench, dumped a couple on my belly and in fact i was one of the side judges on your pull. i'm trying to remember who you were but honestly i can't remember. where do you train out of?
    thanks man, I was the competetior who was in a black singlet, with a black shirt under it, goatee and glasses. Was in the 275 Raw class. I train in a commerical gym in lower bucks county in pa. I am not a member of any powerlifting crews or clubs, just a guy who likes to lift weights
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.3%

Strong lifts bro!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Kabuki's Meet Results
    By kabuki in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 22