The Complete Testosterone Recovery Stack

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AM Members,

We are proud to announce the completion of This stack maximizes LH & FSH secretion and enhances testicular sensitivity for the maximum testosterone increase. This is perfect for PCT, or general performance enhancement.

Here is a brief rundown of what each product does -

1. Sustain Alpha causes the LH & FSH “release” from the pituitary by suppressing and blocking estrogen at the receptor with 7,8 Benzoflavone and Resveratrol.

with its high content of tocotrienols, helps increase the concentration of LH & FSH in the pituitary for a strong “burst” during LH & FSH release. Toco-8 also enhances the testes sensitivity to LH.

3. further amplifies the testosterone response from Sustain alpha by increasing the testes ability to create testosterone. By reducing cortisol, EndoAmp protects the testicular leydig cells, increases the testicular steroidogenic enzyme concentration, and enhances steroid-to-enzyme association. EndoAmp creates the perfect environment for testicular steroidogenesis – aka testosterone creation.

With our complete Testosterone Recovery Stack for 119.99 you get enough of each product to last 30 days (that saves you $15).

Plus, with the forum discount of “SPONSOR10” you can save an additional 10%!

And remember, all orders over $150 get FREE 2-3 day shipping! (within the US only)

-Pp

A visual schematic

Messenger

Awards
Looks very useful.

Would the Toco-8 and EndoAmp be similarly beneficial to use with Dermacrine? Or do you feel there is the most synergy with Sustain Alpha?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks very useful.

Would the Toco-8 and EndoAmp be similarly beneficial to use with Dermacrine? Or do you feel there is the most synergy with Sustain Alpha?
You can use Toco-8 and EndoAmp with Dermacrine for additional benefits, but Sustain is what’s targeted for PCT.

Dermacrine has high amounts of DHEA and pregnenolone and this can inhibit natural testosterone production.

-Pp

Messenger

Awards
Yep, I have used both Dermacrine and Sustain before. What I was wondering is whether the inclusion of DHEA and Pregnenolone lessens the need for the EndoAmp.

For example for a lean bulk, would it be more productive to run Phyto Test with Dermacrine followed by the Test Recovery Stack, or would Endo Amp and Toco8 still have a beneficial effect alongside Dermacrine?

Messenger

Awards
Sorry, I just realized this is specifically a PCT thread, so maybe I should be asking this in the Primordial section?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep, I have used both Dermacrine and Sustain before. What I was wondering is whether the inclusion of DHEA and Pregnenolone lessens the need for the EndoAmp.

For example for a lean bulk, would it be more productive to run Phyto Test with Dermacrine followed by the Test Recovery Stack, or would Endo Amp and Toco8 still have a beneficial effect alongside Dermacrine?
Yeah, EndoAmp would best be saved for after Dermacrine durring the PCT with Sustain Alpha and Toco-8.

-Pp

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just wanted to drop a quick report on this stack of 3.
Toco-8: it is a tasteless powder able to be eated right out of the measuring scoop or it does mix easily w/ water or juice.
EndoAMP: same as above !
Sustain Alpha: Lot#2300. using 5 pumps, like a lotion which dries rapidly without stickyness when applied dry. When right out of the shower it takes longer. The product has an interesting odifferous emination - its a smell I can't yet describe and has taken me a while to get used to. No one I know has said anything to me about being "smelly" so I'm assuming its just something the user experiences since its on my chest right under my nose.

The combo has so far been a positve impact at reducing my fatigue / grey moods and thats nice

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards
Just wanted to drop a quick report on this stack of 3.
Toco-8: it is a tasteless powder able to be eated right out of the measuring scoop or it does mix easily w/ water or juice.
EndoAMP: same as above !
Sustain Alpha: Lot#2300. using 5 pumps, like a lotion which dries rapidly without stickyness when applied dry. When right out of the shower it takes longer. The product has an interesting odifferous emination - its a smell I can't yet describe and has taken me a while to get used to. No one I know has said anything to me about being "smelly" so I'm assuming its just something the user experiences since its on my chest right under my nose.

The combo has so far been a positve impact at reducing my fatigue / grey moods and thats nice
Cool, how old are you scooter? If you dont mind me asking of course...

Also stacking in PCT or just a solo stack?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In my profile is all the data but to make it easy I just turned 42 this month. Yes, I'm stacking these in PCT after a 5 wk Havoc /AH-89 PH cycle.

The powders also mixed well in my oatmeal .......mmm yummy.

Last edited:
Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In my profile is all the data but to make it easy I just turned 42 this month. Yes, I'm stacking these in PCT after a 5 wk Havoc /AH-89 PH cycle.

The powders also mixed well in my oatmeal .......mmm yummy.
:)

-Pp

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This stuff has been great ! to summarize....like the song says "The boys are back in town" (Thin Lizzy)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never had real shrinkage during my cycle (8 weeks of 1-t @ 600mg with the last 3 weeks being superdrol ramped from 10-30) but did loose some libido. my results were pretty amazing on Sustain alpha + toco-8 as my only PCT items (i also used creatine and x-factor, but neither effects testosterone)

I really noticed the boys hanging lower than normal even around week two. The final result was about a month after PCT ended. I lost about 10% bodyfat over the timespan between the tests, but I still can't believe my testosterone almost tripled!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
... and if you notice, his T levels went up while LH/FSH declined. This suggests that his testicular sensitivity was improved – exactly what the Toco-8 is designed to do.

-Pp

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
... and if you notice, his T levels went up while LH/FSH declined. This suggests that his testicular sensitivity was improved – exactly what the Toco-8 is designed to do.

-Pp
I loved the regulare sustain, i cant wait to try the sustain alpha. Products are looking good PP!

coolbreeze

Awards
EJL:
how much do those panels cost? It would be good to find an inexpensive lab for regular testing of different protocols.

I never had real shrinkage during my cycle (8 weeks of 1-t @ 600mg with the last 3 weeks being superdrol ramped from 10-30) but did loose some libido. my results were pretty amazing on Sustain alpha + toco-8 as my only PCT items (i also used creatine and x-factor, but neither effects testosterone)

I really noticed the boys hanging lower than normal even around week two. The final result was about a month after PCT ended. I lost about 10% bodyfat over the timespan between the tests, but I still can't believe my testosterone almost tripled!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Primordial Performance kicks all kinds of ass!!!!!

Sorry, I am a big fan.:eek:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The saliva testing is supposed to be as accurate as blood tests, but a lot of people don't believe that.

coolbreeze

Awards
So in general, not just for guys coming off a cycle or HRT, but anyone over 40 who shows low Test levels - this stack would work for I guess?

Would this stack be able to increase the set-point of endogenous production such that when the PP stack is completed the Test levels stay elevated or does one need to cycle on these items continuously?

(obviously blood work will show what each person needs to do, but in general I mean)

Thanks!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hard to say. my blood tests were a month after stopping sustain, so for me my set point was higher obviously. I suppose like many other things it depends on the individual. especially though I think if you can also use the extra hormones to drop unncessary bodyfat it can help make a permanent change

coolbreeze

Awards
Ok, thanks. How do you guys know how to read Hormone Panels? I mean, beside the general I'd like to understand more detail the relationship between total, free, bioavailable, shbg, etc - I've seen numbers all over the place and its hard to get clarity. any reference books? Or a thread here perhaps?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanks. How do you guys know how to read Hormone Panels? I mean, beside the general I'd like to understand more detail the relationship between total, free, bioavailable, shbg, etc - I've seen numbers all over the place and its hard to get clarity. any reference books? Or a thread here perhaps?
Testosterone Reference ranges used by LabCorp -

Reference Interval Male:
20-29 years: 9.3-26.5 pg/mL
30-39 years: 8.7-25.1 pg/mL
40-49 years: 6.8-21.5 pg/mL
50-59 years: 7.2-24.0 pg/mL
>60 years: 6.6-18.1 pg/mL

Testosterone Reference ranges used by Quest Laboratories

Hormone Conventional / normal Optimal
Free Testosterone 50-210 pg/ml 150-210 pg/ml
Estradiol 0-60 pg/ml 15-30 pg/ml
Total Testosterone 260-1000 ng/dl 500-1000 ng/dl

Other ranges -

Free Testosterone (Bioavailable Testosterone):
Adult Male Reference Interval
Free Testosterone:
1-9 years: < 6 pg/ml
10-18 years: 0.6-159 pg/ml
19 years and older: 47.0-244.0 pg/ml
% Free Testosterone: 1.6-2.9%

Estrone E1 1.5-6.5ng/dL (55-240pmol/L)
Estradiol E2 10-50pg/ml (37-184pmol/L)
5alpha- DHT 30-100ng/ml (1.0-3.4nmol/L)
Testosterone (10.4-34.7 nmol/L)
DHEA-S 280-640 ug/dL----- 2-6mg/L
Pregnenolone 10-200 ng/dL
DHEA 1.5-6 ug/L (42-290 ug/dL)
Androstenediol 2-3 ug/L (in young men)
Androstenediol .3-1.2 ng/ml

-Pp

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its good to know what the numbers mean. However, I've run the testosterone recovery stack as a PCT and went by reaction since I didn't have any pre-cycle blood work done so there was no baseline for comparason. All that being said the stack had a significant benefit upon my 42 yo. well being. In general the stack lifted my depression / lethargy and kinda "woke" me up again. I knew that I had loss of libedo and this stack had a positive impact on that and brought it back much more quickly than other methods I've tried in the past. I felt the most enhancement using the Sustain Alpha @ 5 pumps a day. I tapered this off to two pumps a day when the supply was running low so I could extend it. I experimented by skipping a few days to see if I would notice being "off" of it but those effects were not pronouced. What I did notice was when when I went back "on" after skipping a couple days the effects were there again. The only neg comment I have is that I had to pay attention to not expose by contact my wife or kids so I wore a shirt constently but the effects made it worth it.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its good to know what the numbers mean. However, I've run the testosterone recovery stack as a PCT and went by reaction since I didn't have any pre-cycle blood work done so there was no baseline for comparason. All that being said the stack had a significant benefit upon my 42 yo. well being. In general the stack lifted my depression / lethargy and kinda "woke" me up again. I knew that I had loss of libedo and this stack had a positive impact on that and brought it back much more quickly than other methods I've tried in the past. I felt the most enhancement using the Sustain Alpha @ 5 pumps a day. I tapered this off to two pumps a day when the supply was running low so I could extend it. I experimented by skipping a few days to see if I would notice being "off" of it but those effects were not pronouced. What I did notice was when when I went back "on" after skipping a couple days the effects were there again. The only neg comment I have is that I had to pay attention to not expose by contact my wife or kids so I wore a shirt constently but the effects made it worth it.
You dont have to worry so much about the transfer of ingredients in Sustain since there are no hormones in it like Dermacrine.

Remember, its only benzoflavone and resveratrol. Any secondary rub off would be about the same as them eating a serving of grapes or passionflowers.

-Pp

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards
Sigh, I need to come off cycle to actually be able to use this stack! ;)

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
PP

I got natural low test levels (397) and mid range free t. My e2 is low.

Would Sustain Alpha not be good as it decreases estrogen?

Or is there other stuff in it which can raise my test levels?

p.s. never did a cycle in my life

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PP

I got natural low test levels (397) and mid range free t. My e2 is low.

Would Sustain Alpha not be good as it decreases estrogen?

Or is there other stuff in it which can raise my test levels?

p.s. never did a cycle in my life
Weve noticed through testing that if your E2 levels (or overall estrogen) is low, the Sustain wont bring it any lower. In fact, it may even bring E2 up by increasing testosterone. So it appears to have a balancing effect depending on where you start.

-Pp

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great deal. Used Sustain for pct from superdrol cycle. I followed the sustain up with DTH [deisel test] my total test came in around 340. I am running epi tren now. Will adding taco and endo amp make a diffrence in total test. Thanks
Sounds good... let us know how it goes.

-Pp

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great deal. Used Sustain for pct from superdrol cycle. I followed the sustain up with DTH [deisel test] my total test came in around 340. I am running epi tren now. Will adding taco and endo amp make a diffrence in total test. Thanks
Tacos are definitely great for pct! :thumbsup:

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Just spoke to Eric and put in my order. Getting the whole stack. Thanks PP

DanielS3368

Awards
Any idea why Sustain Alpha gives me brain fog and tiredness?

I have used it 4 times now and has happened each time. The symptoms can last until evening. I used 4 pumps.. The side effects were lessened if 1 pump was used. My Estradiol is mid range but shbg is low 14 16 - 52 Could it be lowering my shbg ?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any idea why Sustain Alpha gives me brain fog and tiredness?

I have used it 4 times now and has happened each time. The symptoms can last until evening. I used 4 pumps.. The side effects were lessened if 1 pump was used. My Estradiol is mid range but shbg is low 14 16 - 52 Could it be lowering my shbg ?
Our older formula had a higher concentration of the essential oils, that are probably responsible for this effect. For people that have this issue, we recommend using Sustain Alpha right before bed. (We only suggest strictly using Dermacrine in the morning because of the hormones it contains)

And yes, the flavones have been known to increase free test, probably by lowering SHBG.

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
New Testosterone Recovery Stack page -

-Pp

smn1

smn1

Awards
Would this stack be a safe PCT for a havoc or a h-drol run?
Would a SERM also be needed or is this Testosterone Recovery Stack enough...
I know it is always recommended a serm be on hand just incase ...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would this stack be a safe PCT for a havoc or a h-drol run?
Would a SERM also be needed or is this Testosterone Recovery Stack enough...
I know it is always recommended a serm be on hand just incase ...
It would be perfect for havoc or hdrol. Depending on doses but for the most part a very good stack for pct. You could run a low dose nolva or something just for extra assurance (10mg's/day for ex). Regardless I think the stack would cover you...