The Complete Testosterone Recovery Stack

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by coolbreeze View Post
    Ok, thanks. How do you guys know how to read Hormone Panels? I mean, beside the general I'd like to understand more detail the relationship between total, free, bioavailable, shbg, etc - I've seen numbers all over the place and its hard to get clarity. any reference books? Or a thread here perhaps?
    Its good to know what the numbers mean. However, I've run the testosterone recovery stack as a PCT and went by reaction since I didn't have any pre-cycle blood work done so there was no baseline for comparason. All that being said the stack had a significant benefit upon my 42 yo. well being. In general the stack lifted my depression / lethargy and kinda "woke" me up again. I knew that I had loss of libedo and this stack had a positive impact on that and brought it back much more quickly than other methods I've tried in the past. I felt the most enhancement using the Sustain Alpha @ 5 pumps a day. I tapered this off to two pumps a day when the supply was running low so I could extend it. I experimented by skipping a few days to see if I would notice being "off" of it but those effects were not pronouced. What I did notice was when when I went back "on" after skipping a couple days the effects were there again. The only neg comment I have is that I had to pay attention to not expose by contact my wife or kids so I wore a shirt constently but the effects made it worth it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Its good to know what the numbers mean. However, I've run the testosterone recovery stack as a PCT and went by reaction since I didn't have any pre-cycle blood work done so there was no baseline for comparason. All that being said the stack had a significant benefit upon my 42 yo. well being. In general the stack lifted my depression / lethargy and kinda "woke" me up again. I knew that I had loss of libedo and this stack had a positive impact on that and brought it back much more quickly than other methods I've tried in the past. I felt the most enhancement using the Sustain Alpha @ 5 pumps a day. I tapered this off to two pumps a day when the supply was running low so I could extend it. I experimented by skipping a few days to see if I would notice being "off" of it but those effects were not pronouced. What I did notice was when when I went back "on" after skipping a couple days the effects were there again. The only neg comment I have is that I had to pay attention to not expose by contact my wife or kids so I wore a shirt constently but the effects made it worth it.
    You dont have to worry so much about the transfer of ingredients in Sustain since there are no hormones in it like Dermacrine.

Remember, its only benzoflavone and resveratrol. Any secondary rub off would be about the same as them eating a serving of grapes or passionflowers.

-Pp
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    www.salivatest.com. Based out of Beaverton, OR. Great company. ZRT Labs.

How much do these test cost?

Looks like something I would be interested in to use between my 2 checkups per year.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DMAC10 View Post
    How much do these test cost?

Looks like something I would be interested in to use between my 2 checkups per year.
    They are about $150 through ZRT labs.

-Pp

5. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    They are about $150 through ZRT labs.

-Pp

Thanks
    I may be makeing a phone call,

6. Sigh, I need to come off cycle to actually be able to use this stack!

7. PP

I got natural low test levels (397) and mid range free t. My e2 is low.

Would Sustain Alpha not be good as it decreases estrogen?

Or is there other stuff in it which can raise my test levels?

p.s. never did a cycle in my life

8. Quote Originally Posted by cumkwakka View Post
    PP

I got natural low test levels (397) and mid range free t. My e2 is low.

Would Sustain Alpha not be good as it decreases estrogen?

Or is there other stuff in it which can raise my test levels?

p.s. never did a cycle in my life
    Weve noticed through testing that if your E2 levels (or overall estrogen) is low, the Sustain wont bring it any lower. In fact, it may even bring E2 up by increasing testosterone. So it appears to have a balancing effect depending on where you start.

-Pp

9. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    40% off all orders for the next 48hrs folks...

Save 40% off ALL PRODUCTS until 7/11/08 - 12:00pm

This is valid for the Testosterone Recovery Stack too...

-Pp
    Great deal. Used Sustain for pct from superdrol cycle. I followed the sustain up with DTH [deisel test] my total test came in around 340. I am running epi tren now. Will adding taco and endo amp make a diffrence in total test. Thanks
    •   

10. Quote Originally Posted by poacher View Post
    Great deal. Used Sustain for pct from superdrol cycle. I followed the sustain up with DTH [deisel test] my total test came in around 340. I am running epi tren now. Will adding taco and endo amp make a diffrence in total test. Thanks
    Sounds good... let us know how it goes.

-Pp

11. Quote Originally Posted by poacher View Post
    Tacos are definitely great for pct!

12. Just spoke to Eric and put in my order. Getting the whole stack. Thanks PP

13. Quote Originally Posted by poacher View Post
    Just spoke to Eric and put in my order. Getting the whole stack. Thanks PP
    :-)

14. Any idea why Sustain Alpha gives me brain fog and tiredness?

I have used it 4 times now and has happened each time. The symptoms can last until evening. I used 4 pumps.. The side effects were lessened if 1 pump was used. My Estradiol is mid range but shbg is low 14 16 - 52 Could it be lowering my shbg ?

15. Quote Originally Posted by DanielS3368 View Post
    Any idea why Sustain Alpha gives me brain fog and tiredness?

I have used it 4 times now and has happened each time. The symptoms can last until evening. I used 4 pumps.. The side effects were lessened if 1 pump was used. My Estradiol is mid range but shbg is low 14 16 - 52 Could it be lowering my shbg ?
    Our older formula had a higher concentration of the essential oils, that are probably responsible for this effect. For people that have this issue, we recommend using Sustain Alpha right before bed. (We only suggest strictly using Dermacrine in the morning because of the hormones it contains)

And yes, the flavones have been known to increase free test, probably by lowering SHBG.

-Pp

16. New Testosterone Recovery Stack page -

-Pp

17. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    New Testosterone Recovery Stack page -

-Pp
    You guys have one of the best websites....not to mention informative with both the board and articles.

18. Would this stack be a safe PCT for a havoc or a h-drol run?
    Would a SERM also be needed or is this Testosterone Recovery Stack enough...
    I know it is always recommended a serm be on hand just incase ...

19. Quote Originally Posted by smn1 View Post
    Would this stack be a safe PCT for a havoc or a h-drol run?
    Would a SERM also be needed or is this Testosterone Recovery Stack enough...
    I know it is always recommended a serm be on hand just incase ...
    It would be perfect for havoc or hdrol. Depending on doses but for the most part a very good stack for pct. You could run a low dose nolva or something just for extra assurance (10mg's/day for ex). Regardless I think the stack would cover you...

20. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    It would be perfect for havoc or hdrol. Depending on doses but for the most part a very good stack for pct. You could run a low dose nolva or something just for extra assurance (10mg's/day for ex). Regardless I think the stack would cover you...
    Yep.

-Pp

21. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Sound like a winner..thanks

22. Quote Originally Posted by smn1 View Post
    Sound like a winner..thanks
    Royd the Noyd is a winner.

-Pp

23. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Royd the Noyd is a winner.

-Pp
    lol
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

24. Complete PCT right here -

-Pp

25. [QUOTE=Primordial Perf;1538870]Complete PCT right here -

On it NOW day 10. May I say OUTSTANDING. I went from no libido to a hound dog on day 6. PP you ROCK THANK YOU VERY MUCH Poacher

26. [QUOTE=poacher;1547882]
    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Complete PCT right here -

On it NOW day 10. May I say OUTSTANDING. I went from no libido to a hound dog on day 6. PP you ROCK THANK YOU VERY MUCH Poacher
    Thats what we like to hear.

-Pp

27. Quote Originally Posted by poacher View Post
    If your test only rose to 340 then it looks like you were still suppressed. Those aren't very good results.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    If your test only rose to 340 then it looks like you were still suppressed. Those aren't very good results.
    I had blood work i think on day 10 on cycle. Total was 97. Superdrol shut me down HARD. Sustain did get me rolling again. Do wish the total TT was higher. My basline is low 500's. Will have blood work done after this PCT of the Test Recovery Stack. Keep fingers crossed. I am definatly feeling good.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 06:32 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 08:58 AM
  3. For Sale: testosterone recovery stack (Testosterone Boosters)
    By spartan300 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 09:24 PM
  4. testosterone recovery stack
    By newbie arnie in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 08:06 PM