epistane pct questions

rothyman

Awards
I'm on the 2nd to last day of my 5wk epistane cycle.

1-20mg ED
2-30mg ED
3-30mg ED
4-40mg ED
5-50-60mg ED

Question is, can I start my PCT (Toremifene) a few days before I end my cycle so I have little to no shutdown when I stop taking epistane? Also, I know this seems like a very stupid question but I have never taken a SERM; I'm assuming 1 drop from the dropper = 1ml? I'm pretty sure it does, but I just want to be safe and ask.

Also, I was going to take Reduce-XT on PCT but never got around to buying it. Is there any positives to adding this to PCT, and if so is there a product I could buy quickly (GNC or vitaminshoppe) that can substitute?

thanks

rothyman

Awards
Well I started my PCT. I'm taking toremifene 120-90/60/30. So far I'm lethargic as all hell. It really sucks all I want to do is sit around and do nothing. Hope this wears off in a day or two. Anyways, I was still wondering if an anti-cortisol like reduce-xt is important. If so, I'm going to order some asap.

adil

Awards
use the tor the day after your last day on epi, buy an AI (such as rebound-xt, ATD etc...) and use it inversely to the serm for your PCT.

i'd use an anti-cort as well. Dose it high at the start and taper down. I'd go with retain 2. dose it like: 3 caps for 1st week, 2 caps for next week, 1 cap for the last week.

i'd never skimp on PCT

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i drop does not equal 1 ml. you need to go to the store and buy an oral syringe if your dropper is not labeled. You could also just buy 00 capsules and 1 cap is one ml.

rothyman

Awards
i drop does not equal 1 ml. you need to go to the store and buy an oral syringe if your dropper is not labeled. You could also just buy 00 capsules and 1 cap is one ml.
Yes, I already figured that out when I took the dropper out. My PCT goes as follows so far :

Torem 120/90/60/30
Tribulus 1500mg/day
Creatine Mono 5g/day
NOXplode

Is there anything else I could pickup from a local GNC or vitaminshoppe?

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Well I started my post cycle therapy. I'm taking toremifene 120-90/60/30. So far I'm lethargic as all hell. It really sucks all I want to do is sit around and do nothing. Hope this wears off in a day or two. Anyways, I was still wondering if an anti-cortisol like reduce-xt is important. If so, I'm going to order some asap.
So how's the PCT working out rothy?
Are you feeling better?

rothyman

Awards
So how's the post cycle therapy working out rothy?
Are you feeling better?
Fine so far. Week 1 of PCT was good. My libido was way up after my first 120mg dose of Torem (the next day). I'm into my second week on dosing 90mg. Libido is down a little bit, but it still is good. Mood is getting better.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Fine so far. Week 1 of post cycle therapy was good. My libido was way up after my first 120mg dose of Torem (the next day). I'm into my second week on dosing 90mg. Libido is down a little bit, but it still is good. Mood is getting better.
Libido down?! That is the first I heard after an Epi cycle, but then again you were 5 weeks upto 60mg/day.

Others have utilized the MassFX/HDX2 to their post cycle therapy and were able to increase gains and libido (even after PCT). I'll be adding this to my PCT as well.

Also throwing in some Hypertest, Paravol or the like, should help with the libido as well.