H-Drol/Epistane PCT Questions

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I know I am always picking your brains for more info, but I figure that I should learn as much as I possibly can before I dive headfirst into this b*tch.

So I am on a cut right now using AP and recreate yada yada yada.

Late this summer/early fall I will be doing my first PS cycle. I have run an LG trifecta stack before, my diet is squared away, my supplements are squared away, I am mentally prepared for this. I am going to be 25 by the time I run this cycle, I am 185lbs (on a cut) and 6' tall.

So I am either going to run H-drol (my original intention) or Epistane (the more I read the more I am torn between the two).

Anyway that is all for another post.

I am going to be running cycle support during and post cycle support afterwards. I already have a bottle of Tamoxifen Citrate.

My question is:
What are the suggested PCT protocols for each? Would Clomid be a better choice? I have heard things around the board that they are used for different parts of PCT?

I know trans reversterol (sp?) is in PCS and is a natty SERM. I know that both Tamox and Clomid are SERMS. I understand what a SERM does. Do they actually do different things or are they interchangeable?

There is so much info I sometimes reach "brain overload" and don't know what info to trust.

I have also heard that I may not need the Tamox and to just keep it onhand in case of gyno with these two "lighter" designers. But from what I understand SERMs only STOP gyno from progressing, they won't reverse the process... so why chance it?

And one last thing, AI's I know there are suicide inhibitors and steroidal AI's like 6-Bromo, should I use these?

Sorry for asking so much at once, I appreciate whatever knowledge anyone can bestow upon me. :box:

I will definitely be logging my progress.