Ralox v. Torem

SHSUStudent

Awards
Hey Guys,

I've done plenty of searches and read tons of great info in all the posts, but I still felt it beneficial to ask your recent opinions on your SERM of choice.

Ralox v. Torem

- I'm placing a large emphasis on bringing the boys back up to size and safety.

From what I've read it seems that Ralox is very safe, and Torem is significantly easier on the liver than Nolva/Clomid. I also have just a touch of gyno that I would like to take care of, but the main focus is getting the HPTA function back to 100% and getting the boys back to size.

I have not even started the cycle yet, just want to get everything in place before I do.

Thanks in advance guys, I really appreciate it.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
I'm no expert on this, but I really like Tormeifene. I don't get any mental pct affects from it, my boys are going in no time, and somehow I've managed to keep gaining both in strength and weight while using it in my SERM inverse protocol, something that I hadn't managed to do in the past (in which I did a short cycle and used Nolva). Can't say much about the ralox but I've had great results with Toremifene so I see no need to use anything else.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ralox is longer acting so not ideal for the quicker reaction we are looking for during PCT. Toremifene is suited best for PCT. Ralox is a long term gyno treatment prevention serm from my experience/research.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I use Ralox for gyno flare ups, and Tor for PCT.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
From my personal experience, both work extremely well for what I use them for, so I don't try to fix what isn't broken. ;)

They both have favorable profiles.

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
I invested in Ralox because of a gyno flare up on cycle, but I'd stick with Nolva because it's immediate, tried, tested and true.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
lionking999 Anabolics 7
Wobmarvel Post Cycle Therapy 22
Wobmarvel Post Cycle Therapy 6
Post Cycle Therapy 1
Hrepp Anabolics 0