Post Haladrol ??

alp69

Awards
I am thinking of doing a Haladrol 50 cycle, what should i use post cycle.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alp,

Not being a bastage, or preaching to you, but this is something you should have figured out long before you even purchase your Halodrol.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There is this awesome new product out called "Search"...:study:

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
pre..during....post "Cycle Support" from anabolic innovations. Its the easiest and cheapest way to go. Can't go wrong. And drink at least a gal of water a day.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
I've been thinking about this and had to come back here to say just stay away. forget I said anything. Theres a bit more to it than that. And i popped off a bit. With all the supps out there you could gain 10lbs of muscle in 6 to 8 weeks without having to worry about post cycle therapy, peanut-testi's and boobies.

read this post and see if you still want to cycle

"Running Serm inverse to ADT??"

If you still do then you'll have ALL the info you need

Last edited:
Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Pre cycle/During Cycle:
Cycle support from the company in my sig
Flaxseed

Post Cycle Therapy:
Nolva or Tamoxifen
DHEA
Fenugreek
Chaos from the company in my sig

I suggest you do some MAJOR research on all this stuff before you even buy it!

hotsauce

You know what really sucks.......

This site used to be filled with nothing but knowledge, and don't get me wrong it still is, I mean you could come here and actually search for just about any damn thing you wanted to know about and find it and *IF* you didn't, you had enough info that if you just sat down and thought about it for a minute you could compose a post most people could see that you actually put some effort into doing some research and were glad to fill in the blanks for you.

My dumbass is living proof.........I stumbled on this site by accident, and I visit at least once a day and I'm still learning!!BUT lately these boards have been filled with just stupid ****!!! I mean, "Hey I just bought 100 bottles of Superdrol, so like what should I do?" WTF????

I've noticed over the past oh I don't know, two months or so some really good people have just stopped posting..........I can only attribute it to the shear stupidity of the recent visitors to this site.

OK, I'll get off my soap box for now.........

Sauce!!!!

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
You know what really sucks.......

This site used to be filled with nothing but knowledge, and don't get me wrong it still is, I mean you could come here and actually search for just about any damn thing you wanted to know about and find it and *IF* you didn't, you had enough info that if you just sat down and thought about it for a minute you could compose a post most people could see that you actually put some effort into doing some research and were glad to fill in the blanks for you.

My dumbass is living proof.........I stumbled on this site by accident, and I visit at least once a day and I'm still learning!!BUT lately these boards have been filled with just stupid ****!!! I mean, "Hey I just bought 100 bottles of Superdrol, so like what should I do?" WTF????

I've noticed over the past oh I don't know, two months or so some really good people have just stopped posting..........I can only attribute it to the shear stupidity of the recent visitors to this site.

OK, I'll get off my soap box for now.........

Sauce!!!!
To be brief this person's post seemed like it took 2 seconds to write, he did 5 minutes of research, and expected somebody to write a sample post cycle therapy.
I can tell this person did not research because when I started lurking around this board I noticed right away that when people would post with out researching they would get flammed. So, one of the big reasons I did my research was to make sure I knew as much as I could about whatever product I wanted to take, before asking a question so I didn't get flammed.
It is evident that this person hasn't researched, because they would have known that asking a question this vague and redundant would get plenty of flammes.

END RANT

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
With all the supps out there you could gain 10lbs of muscle in 6 to 8 weeks without having to worry about post cycle therapy, peanut-testi's and boobies.
Care to elaborate a bit? That is exactly what I'm looking for. I've done several cycles of PH in the past (namely M1T, M4OHN, etc.) and have always had to battle pretty severe acne during PCT. Heck, I even get acne from Creatine. If I could take something without worrying about PCT and acne, I would love it.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
well what is your PCT? Several cycles of Pro-Hormones? I think its time to look somewhere else. This thread was started by a person who was 'thinking of doing H50". My point was if your 'thinking' about it you need to think more and probably start with diet b/c i was assuming this person wasn't the most seaoned weight lifter. For someone who has done a few cycles i dont have any suggestions for you. I'm not a big PH guy done H50 for a cycle. made modest gains. Nothing I couldnt have done in another 2 months of good diet and focused weight lifting. (FYI have continued to gain through PCT and maintain weight - its pretty good)

If creatine gives you acne I doubt its the supps that are giving you the problems. though they most likley aggrevate it for sure.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
If I could take something without worrying about PCT and acne, I would love it.
sorry forgot that part. I'm right there. i've worked out for almost 18 years now (off and on - of course - mostly on). I feel diet is 70% of the whole equation, maybe more . getting your calories, your protein, your complex carbs, make all the difference for someone who doesn't care to worry about PCT. I eat 6-7 times a day and get about 200 to 250 grams of protein a day, with about half of that from shakes etc. I'm just under 5'9" and weigh about 210 at about 11% BF. Maybe a little less now. I would say eat and take a creatine product. (but then if that bothers you then just eat - you can't go wrong). In short, I've no answers. go to the diet forum