PP wk1 20mg
2 20
3 20
4 10 SD 10mg
5 SD 20
6 SD 20

PCT Nolva 40/20/10
RXT25/25/50/75

I'll be taking DHEA/7 oxo trans., Baet trans. as well as all of your basic support supps. Oh, and Nettle root too.

Last edited:
Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I meant to put that first RXT dose in the last week of Nolva so they overlap. Yea, I see what you are saying on the Nolva for a 4th week. So it's Nolva for 4 weeks with RXT overlapping in the last week of Nolva. How's that?

jjse1f

Awards
some guys overlap and some run them together. I think together is fine.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey Mach. I have read the AX reps on this board and others saying not to drop your PP dose on the piggy back week..But if you got good reason that give er...PCT looks good man, have a good cycle.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Well, I think I'm going to run them staggered because I only have one bottle of RXT and the wife is going to flip when she sees the support supp. bill. Hey there Mullet, I haven't seen that advice but I'll take it, thanks. I'm anxious to hit up that trans Baet in pct. Oh, tight muscles,yea.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Did you make that trans Baet from Custom's bulk **** they had in? With the T-Gel..I kinda wanna do that for my first cycle's pct

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I did. I had a bottle of Dermabolics transport matrix 4oz. and I'm going to add 5 grams to it. One spray a day at like 30 mg. The bottle holds 150 daily doses, cheap.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Did you make that trans Baet from Custom's bulk **** they had in? With the T-Gel..I kinda wanna do that for my first cycle's pct
Any chance you can elaborate a bit more. I am anxiously awaiting my first cycle (still gathering the necessary support supps) and want to make sure all the bases are covered. The thoughts of delayed gyno scare the crap out of me!!!!

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Any chance you can elaborate a bit more. I am anxiously awaiting my first cycle (still gathering the necessary support supps) and want to make sure all the bases are covered. The thoughts of delayed gyno scare the crap out of me!!!!
Ronin, check out this thread.http://anabolicminds.com/forum/custom-nutrition-warehouse/37461-bulk-17a-methyl-baet.html This is the same substance which is in Retain and other supps. used in PCT. Read up on Retain and get you some of this mixed in a carrier like Penetrate or Dermabolics transport matrix.

What are you referring to as far as support supps? Here you go.

Nolva
Rebound XT

These will help you in the potential gyno dept. There are others as well.

Here are some good supps. DHEA-Test support
Red Yeast Rice-Cholesterol Lots of healthy fats:Safflour
CoQ10-Heart oil, Olive oil etc.....
Odorless Garlic-Heart
Milk Thistle-Liver
NAC-Heart
Hawthorne-Heart
Celery Seed-Blood Pressure
Saw Palmetto-Prostate
Policosanol-Heart
Fish Oil-Heart, Lipids
Vit E-Antioxidant
R-ALA-Antioxidant, insulin response
ZMA-Test production

Now somebody should come along and add to this or correct me where I'm wrong.

jjse1f

Awards
Nice post.

I think NAC is for the liver.

I put this together a while back: Note: it was for SD only.

Does running milk thistle along side superdrol inhibit gains?
No, silymarin does not inhibit any gains and does not have any chemical significance. It is purely for the liver. Its effect however is best in the preload and pct.

What are other good supplements I can run along side superdrol to combat side effects?

NAC Treatment of acetaminophen (paracetamol) overdose. When NAC is administered either intravenously or orally, it protects the liver from damage caused by toxic metabolites that exhaust glutathione stores (usually given as an IV drip over 2-3 hours).

Red Yeast Rice- A fermented rice product, that is our best fighter against negative sides form AAS concerning cardiovascular damage. Comprised of nine different monacolins, which are naturally occurring substances that help regulate cholesterol levels. Along with sterols, and monounsaturated fatty acids, it packs a strong punch.
Dosage : 1.2g ED

COQ10- Although this is abundant in food sources, I feel it prudent to put on here. Not only does it show to help cardiac function, but it’s also imperative to be used with Red Yeast Rice. Can be used in combination with other cholesterol lowering supplements.

Celery Seed- A powerful anti-oxidant, shown to not only lower blood pressure, but may have cancer fighting properties as well. And there is evidence to show its ability in aiding the liver.

Hawthorne Berry: Also very useful to lower BP and keep it on check. A great on cycle supplement.
Dosage 1000mg ed on cycle.

Policosanol- A blend of fatty alcohol’s, shows great promise in its use as beneficial to cardiovascular health, to include the maintenance of healthy lipid profiles. There is also some theory to a synergistic affect with EFA’s.
Dosage : 20mg 2x a day

Saw Palmetto: The prostrate is one delicate part of your system that you do not want to affect under any circumstances.
SP @ 320mg/day

I know this doesn't cover everything, but it should help a little.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Thanks for the advice guys. I have been spending many, many hours every day on this site trying to read every thing to determine who has the most experience or know how and just asking some questions here and there.

I am putting every thing together now and hope to start mid April. As I have never experimented with anything before, I am obviously looking for the best experience possible and really appreciate your insight.

Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated and I will be more than happy to start a log and post before and after pics for the forum.

jjse1f

Awards
I read on another post of yours, that you will be starting SD/PP soon. My advice is to take in a ton of Kcals, I think that is where a lot of people fail. They spend all their time on dosage and ancilliaries, and jump into a cycle with out having a food plan.

For me, Natty PB is the easiest 500cals ever.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I agree. I actually took the advice from one of the other members and have been using fitday to track my diet. Been doing it for about a week now. Pretty easy once you set up your typical daily intake.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
If this is your first cycle Ronin, take SD alone without PP. Try 3 weeks at 10/20/20. The second week for me was like, wha tha? Don't forget Taurine for back pumps. If you respond to SD you will like SD for what it does alone. I gained 12 and kept 9. Strength comes in the 3rd week big time.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Yes, this is my first of anything other than cell mass and noXplode and of course the normal vitamins and crap. Thanks for the advice. I will definitely listen to you.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Yes, this is my first of anything other than cell mass and noXplode and of course the normal vitamins and crap. Thanks for the advice. I will definitely listen to you.
Just another word of advice. I took some Citrulline Malate while on SD on Leg day. Don't do that. No Cell Mass, no NOxplode anything! I had trouble walking away from the power rack my legs were so pumped up. You will not need any cell volumizing anything on SD. Save that stuff for pct. This includes creatine. You won't need it, trust me.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Just another word of advice. I took some Citrulline Malate while on SD on Leg day. Don't do that. No Cell Mass, no NOxplode anything! I had trouble walking away from the power rack my legs were so pumped up. You will not need any cell volumizing anything on SD. Save that stuff for pct. This includes creatine. You won't need it, trust me.
Good to know! I love noXplode. My workouts are insane on that stuff. If you don't mind, I will wrap every thing up (diet, workout, all supps, etc) and post it here (or in a new thread if you recommend) and maybe you can critique it a bit...

jjse1f

Awards
Water should be your new best friend also.

stick with the 10 20 20, if you bump it up your back will hurt too much to move, no matter how much taurine you consume.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Water should be your new best friend also.

stick with the 10 20 20, if you bump it up your back will hurt too much to move, no matter how much taurine you consume.
Thanks jjself. I drink at least 1.5 gallons a day now but I understand it should be more like 2 while on right???

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
How does this look?

PP wk1 20mg
2 20
3 20
4 10 SD 10mg
5 SD 20
6 SD 20

PCT Nolva 40/20/10
RXT25/25/50/75

I'll be taking DHEA/7 oxo trans., Baet trans. as well as all of your basic support supps. Oh, and Nettle root too.
Hey Mach... I just realized I hijacked your thread. I apologize man.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mach... I just realized I hijacked your thread. I apologize man.
I don't care. I got my info straight and I always bounce my ideas off this forum for backup, not to mention dosing. Thanks for that again Mullet.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
No problem man, anytime..Good luck brah..