ending m1t after 3 days

fst89lx

Awards
PCT needed or no? I know m1t acts VERY fast but is pct necessary after 3 days @ 10mg/day?

Also I am going to have nolva left over since I quit early, how long will it last in PG?

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
I've heard that it will completely shut you down after 3 days, but that may just be brotelligence i dunno.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would do something, do like 3-5 days PCT IMO.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I would do something, do like 3-5 days PCT IMO.
Yeah, I would at least do that. The theory of shutdown in 3 days was supported by bloodwork on BB.com back when M1T was relatively new.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually it was bloodwork done here by SS. Yes you need some type of pct.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
better safe than sorry!

Just curious if you stopped due to sides of some sort, or just other personal reasons

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I would do 2 weeks of PCT. SS's bloodwork revealed total shutdown in 24-48 hours. Even just straight ATD would be decent insurance or 2-4 shots of HCG.

fst89lx

Awards
Wedgylx, I hurt my shoulder yesterday and due to that it hurts to do any type of pressing movement, so I am deciding to stop and let it heal before i do the cycle.

I'll do the full PCT since I could possibly already be shut down, thanks guys!

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wedgylx, I hurt my shoulder yesterday and due to that it hurts to do any type of pressing movement, so I am deciding to stop and let it heal before i do the cycle.
Damn man, it always sucks to get injured, especially when you're on a roll. I tweaked something in my shoulder last year doing DB military after 3-4 weeks straight of topping personal bests in almost every workout.

Hope it heals up quick

fst89lx

Awards
On a good note, the shoulder is feeling exceptionally better today!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Last year about this time I was 5 days into M1T and got sick and stopped. I didn't run a PCT and I was fine after a week (bloodwork as well).

yanke10

Banned
Awards
i think its a waste of money. its not like u do pct after drinkin for 3 days straight or after ur really sick.

Schwaugher

Awards
IMO...If your going to start your cycle again as soon as your shoulder heals in lets say a week or so, i don't see why you should boost your test levels back up just to have them shut back down. I would say continue taking liver supps though.

But if your not going to jump back on the cycle anytime soon, it would by best to do some sort of PCT. Hope your shoulder feel better man.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 1
Supplements 10
Cycle Logs 13
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 0