Serious OTC PCT

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Well guys, wanted to let yall see my PCT schedule, and let you know how things were going:

wk 1: 20 caps activate, 3 caps ALRI Ultra HOTter, 3 caps ALRI Retain, 4 caps Scivation Fenotest, 1 gram Fenugreeek
wk 2: 20 caps activate, 3 caps ALRI Ultra HOTter, 3 caps ALRI Retain, 4 caps Scivation Fenotest, 1.5-2 gram Fenugreeek
wk 3: 20 caps activate, 2 caps ALRI Ultra HOTter, 3 caps ALRI Retain, 4 caps Scivation Fenotest, 2 gram Fenugreeek
wk 4: 20 caps activate, 1 caps ALRI Ultra HOTter, 3 caps ALRI Retain, 4 caps Scivation Fenotest, 3 gram Fenugreeek
.....and I am taking 5-6 USP Labs camphibolic/day
1 week in, and I hate to say it, but am fuller, strength actually slightly up, mood, sleep, ejaculatory volume all better :drunk:

Only negs, slightly thicker in midsection, but I attribute this to either teh quick spike in elevated cortisol or a possible HCG like bloat effect from the ultra HOTter that many find the first couple days after HCG therapy. Also, slight acne on shoulder but nothing to cry over....

I was also debating adding in Melting Point, but am hesitant with some of the sides people are experiencing....

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
How far into it are you?

I like the idea of minimizing the negatives of PCT. I'm surprised you don't throw DS' LX in there for cortisol control.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
How far into it are you?

I like the idea of minimizing the negatives of PCT. I'm surprised you don't throw DS' LX in there for cortisol control.
6 days, cortisol control = retain

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
uh, huh! Now I get it. I haven't tried retain yet, so I'm still a wee bit ignorant about it.

Good luck.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
doesnt the ultra hotter have anti cortisol ingrediants also.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
what was the cycle for this pct?
It centered around E-Max LMG and prostanazol. IRISHRYG, you sent me a PM about this that I responded to, are you fascinated with this subject or something.....:think:

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
my bad..thought the cycle you pm me was done prior, did not realize that you just finished that one.
It centered around E-Max LMG and prostanazol. IRISHRYG, you sent me a PM about this that I responded to, are you fascinated with this subject or something.....:think:

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Damn looks like a sweet pct...keep us updated...wehn i run a cycle again i'll prolly do a simialr pct if you have good luck with this one.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Any updates max?
first update is dirk rules and I cannot beleive Fin is a f'ing spur:FUfinger:

That being said, weight and strength are continuing to climb. Mood is up, sleep is better, everything is going great

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good...are any of those products giving you extreme pumps when you work out?