Need advice on a pct after a harsh cycle.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Getting closer and closer to running this cycle, cutting body fat first but was wondering about throwing a mild sarm in along with everything else in my pct. It’s going to be after a harsh cycle of DMZ along with some other beneficial additives.

This is what I’m already going to run for my pct:
Clomid 50/25/25/12.5
Nolva 20/20/10/10
All in one pct 3x
DAA Max

Seen some good stuff about running a sarm with my pct. I want to cut and I know DMZ is going to blow me up so I want to turn it into lean mass after.
Was going to try taking osta-Max as my Sarm. More of a mild combo to help me cut along with keeping my gains.
My two biggest question are am I going to need to extend the length of my serm’s and if so how should it be taken.
Second question is am I doing too much or will this give me some good results?
Thanks in advanced.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Meant to add osta-Max 30mg with milk thistle for support over a 30 day period.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine was shown to be suppressive even at 2mg doses. I would not do anything to hinder the pct. that’s just my opinion

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m with BloodManor. I wouldn’t run anything suppressive at all in PCT. I would just run a serm otc pct product and a natty supp if it were me.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting closer and closer to running this cycle, cutting body fat first but was wondering about throwing a mild sarm in along with everything else in my pct. It’s going to be after a harsh cycle of DMZ along with some other beneficial additives.

This is what I’m already going to run for my pct:
Clomid 50/25/25/12.5
Nolva 20/20/10/10
All in one pct 3x
DAA Max

Seen some good stuff about running a sarm with my pct. I want to cut and I know DMZ is going to blow me up so I want to turn it into lean mass after.
Was going to try taking osta-Max as my Sarm. More of a mild combo to help me cut along with keeping my gains.
My two biggest question are am I going to need to extend the length of my serm’s and if so how should it be taken.
Second question is am I doing too much or will this give me some good results?
Thanks in advanced.
AlphaMax looks better than your other OTC options you posted. It will have you covered from all angles, in addition to the SERM. You will get a full dosed AI, Ashwagandha can also help reduce cortisol y reducing stress/anxiety. It also provides an increase in body comp. It helps maintain lean mass and increase fat loss. F95 increase cAMP levels and also does the same thing regarding body composition. You also have several ingredients that will aid in boosting testosterone. It beats buying an AI, testbooster, something for libido, etc. It is a nice, all in one solution when combined with a SERM.

Regarding DAA, it can actually lower testosterone in healthy men, so I would stay away from that.

Ditch the Osta, it is can be suppressive, check out the link below, back by blood.

https://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/256673-ostarines-suppression-to-a-healthy-hpta/