In PCT after sarms, how I'm feeling, + looking for advice (current pics included)

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone. I posted a transformation/recomp cycle I did with a sarms stack a while back it can be found here if you want to check it out: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/306100-my-final-form.html

Currently in PCT right now about almost 3 weeks in (nolva: 20/20/10/10 aromasin: 12.5eod, sup3r pct, lots of broccli, and heavy lifting). So far so good for the most part. Feeling pretty depressed lately although could be for a few reasons (went through a ****ty breakup and got cheated on, still have to see her everyday cause of school, drama, etc....)

been maintaining my strength and size. I would say I lost that extreme dryness and "granite" like look I got from the s4 at a high dose. But other than that I've been doing pretty solid. Not as shredded either but still very lean (8-10% bf).

the advice I'm looking for is how should I revamp my training to sustain these gains plus potentially gain more. I'm looking to lean bulk for about 6-8 months natty. Then get on another cycle and recomp/cut.

here is how I was training on cycle:

push/ pull/ legs

(basically all of these days I lifted heavy with high volume)

I was thinking of still doing a push pull legs split. But instead going heavy 2x per week only focus on going heavy once per week. Then doing hypertrophy/ higher reps the second day for each bodypart. any suggestions or reccomendations for off cycle training to maintain gains?? I don't think I'm near my natural limit yet. But I still want to progress naturally for a while (gaining bodyfat is not an issue).

also: going to plan on getting bloods in about 6 weeks to make sure everything is back in order

here is my current state
IMG_3675.jpg

slk28

Awards
Hit up some olive leaf extract here n there dude will help you mentally and increase test downstairs. Sarms can also cause depression especially if your free test takes a hit.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Hit up some olive leaf extract here n there dude will help you mentally and increase test downstairs. Sarms can also cause depression especially if your free test takes a hit.

Feeling a ton better now in the mental department. Morning wood is consistent and libido is roaring back which are good signs things are going in the right direction. Waiting for this nolva to clear out then blood tests to see if I’m back to normal. Then I’ll make some decisions of what I want to do to my physique. Now the downsides.... def looking natural again hahaha. No muscle loss really. But the “look” and the extreme dryness is gone. Strength is up in everything except for my pushing muscles. Made some PRs in chest and shoulders for 3 weeks after pct. but today was the first day my strength has leveled out/ gone down a little. Now this could be due to a lot of other things. Since I was also pushing up the weights I did today on cycle. But not making PRs every workout. Which really isn’t a big deal. Still looking ripped though. Pumps are still good but not insane (this could also be due to the gym being a lot colder now)

Vascularity is down a little. But I do have more of a sense of overall well being which is more important to me then being shredded all the time. Whether it be on or off cycle. I’ll still diet and train as hard as I can regardless just because lifting is fun. On or off cycle

imranqasem99

Awards
Hey, I usually read all these post but just letting you know that I saw your sarms cycle and it was impressive. I dont know where to get Nova and im on my 5th week of osta.