Recommendations for pct 1 week use of BSL chosen-1

KoleWorld

Awards
I've started this another thread earlier in the day also asking for insight on this matter I felt it was more suitable for me to post pct questions in the right spot.

Only a week in with BSL chosen-1 and honestly I don't feel as if I've fully shut down/tanked from taking this product but I do feel My T levels suppressed.

stacked with:
- BSL chosen -1
- BSL gear support
- Gat multivitamin + test support
- BSL Growth

I actually don't feel like finishing the product (chosen-1) for the full duration (4weeks) I'm afraid of completely shutting down or maybe I'm just very paranoid right now and thought myself into being shut down since johnson doesn't go 100%.

I have gotten recommendations on nolva and/or tamoxifen and also BLR Rebirth and I've had some say I don't need to do pct since it's mild but the only thing is I don't have these on deck and I feel safer doing pct.

I have BSL pctv on hand and was wondering if I stop using the product (chosen-1) tonight can I run just their very own pctv and be alright?
Or should I just continue running the stack until I can get my hands on nolva, tamoxifen to start the full pct?

Last question...
When I do start taking Nolva/Tamoxifen would I still have to take em with BSL pctv? or just the Nolva/Tamoxifen?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
If you're stopping your 1-DHEA cycle after a week, no SERM PCT is required. If you want to use an OTC PCT product, it's not necessary, but it won't hurt.

KoleWorld

Awards
I appreciate the quick response
How long do you think I should do the OTC PCT?
I have BLR Rebirth on the way as well to stack with BSL PCTV

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the quick response
How long do you think I should do the OTC PCT?
I have BLR Rebirth on the way as well to stack with BSL PCTV
Run the full bottle if you want - it may end up being a nice little mini/natty boost if you stack the two together.

I'm not a fan of BSL or their underdosed products. Looking at that specific product, there's no overlap with Rebirth so you can combine them if you want. If you only want to use one, use Rebirth and save the other to stack with a real SERM in a future PCT.

KoleWorld

Awards
Run the full bottle if you want - it may end up being a nice little mini/natty boost if you stack the two together.

I'm not a fan of BSL or their underdosed products. Looking at that specific product, there's no overlap with Rebirth so you can combine them if you want. If you only want to use one, use Rebirth and save the other to stack with a real SERM in a future PCT.
Thank you again for the advice definitely glad I snagged 2 Rebirth but since Monday is a holiday gonna have to wait till Tuesday or Wednesday to start it.

Do you think it's alright if I just stop taking chosen-1 and nothing for PCT for a few days till Rebirth gets here?

Or should I just start taking BSL PCTV just to get started on a PCT?

Sorry for the multiple questions.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Thank you again for the advice definitely glad I snagged 2 Rebirth but since Monday is a holiday gonna have to wait till Tuesday or Wednesday to start it.

Do you think it's alright if I just stop taking chosen-1 and nothing for PCT for a few days till Rebirth gets here?

Or should I just start taking BSL PCTV just to get started on a PCT?

Sorry for the multiple questions.
You'll be fine to wait a few days to start them together and yes, stop taking the PH , you'll be fine there as well. The suppression would likely be quite minimal with that product ( BSL 1-DHEA) and their suggested dosing.

Personally, I'd just use one of the Rebirth bottles with the BSL product and save the other Rebirth for a future cycle.

KoleWorld

Awards
You'll be fine to wait a few days to start them together and yes, stop taking the PH , you'll be fine there as well. The suppression would likely be quite minimal with that product ( BSL 1-DHEA) and their suggested dosing.

Personally, I'd just use one of the Rebirth bottles with the BSL product and save the other Rebirth for a future cycle.
I appreciate all the help man honestly thank you.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Yep I'd agree with this. I think 1 bottle of rebirth would be sufficient.

KoleWorld

Awards
Yep I'd agree with this. I think 1 bottle of rebirth would be sufficient.
Thank you for the response I appreciate your time and effort.
Definitely gonna start Rebirth once it's here. Just sucks with the timing of everything.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the response I appreciate your time and effort.
Definitely gonna start Rebirth once it's here. Just sucks with the timing of everything.
Yep. I always recommend making sure I have my pct set up before starting a cycle that way i don't run into shipping delays or anything like that.