and an Estrogen blocker
What would be suggested as a pct

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The same thing suggested for every cycle.

Nolva 20/20/10/10

And/or

Clomid 50/50/25/25

Either can be extended to 6 weeks. Add an AI after two weeks and a test booster if you want. Cortisol control isn’t a bad idea.

New2this40

New2this40

Awards

Nolva 20/20/10/10

And/or

Clomid 50/50/25/25

Either can be extended to 6 weeks. Add an AI after two weeks and a test booster if you want. Cortisol control isn’t a bad idea.
That’s what I was thinking didn’t know if it needed to be extended a little longer. Thank you

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s what I was thinking didn’t know if it needed to be extended a little longer. Thank you
That’s kinda up to you. Won’t hurt, don’t know if there’s a huge benefit to extending nolva/clomid to 6 weeks each.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Nolva 20/20/10/10

And/or

Clomid 50/50/25/25

This. I'd say you'd be good leaving it at a 4 week pct. That should be enough.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You don’t seem like you did near enough research. That’s a strong cycle. What’s your cycle experience? What’s your “estrogen blocker”?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be careful with that much nandrolones especially tren. If you haven't used it before I strongly suggest you to rethink. Not only is it a struggle physically with all the nights sweats but mentally it can destroy you. Even me that has experience and is mentally stable have experienced this and it's unexplainable to someone that haven't felt it, it's also incomparable to anything like test, superdrol, primo, eq, anadrol, etc.

The dosage isn't crazy but people react differently. Caber should also be suggested.