Blood work after Msten

65dill

Awards
So had some blood work done after a four week cycle of Msten at 20mg/day.

Testosterone free&total profile Ref range
24ng/dL. 174-781
Testosterone, Total
SHBG 6.2nmol/L. 13.3-89.5
Testosterone, Free
ALTI (SGPT) 189U/L. 7-52
AST (SGOT). 75 U/L. 13-39
Cholesterol. 325mg/dL. 0-200
Triglycerides 182mg/dL. 0-150
HDL. 20mg/dL. 23-92
Calc LDL. 268.6mg/dL. 0-140

This was 4 days into clomid at 50mg/day. Also taking NAC and milk thistle.
I know my test is gonna take a while to get back to my normal level having just come off Msten. (Although I was surprised it was that low) My concern is with the liver values and the high cholesterol. Is there anything I should add in to my PCT besides the clomid? Perhaps coq10? Any help is appreciated.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
TUDCA for the liver.

Don’t sweat the cholesterol too much right now, your body will need it to start making test again. Some niacin flushes wouldn’t be a bad idea, though.

65dill

Awards
Ok I’ll get some TUDCA. I’m guessing the TUDCA is better than NAC? Ive always heard they were about the same.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah. NAC still works but it’s old news.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you trained a day or 2 before bloods it will Jack up some of your health markers. I have always just used nac and everything is fine post pct

65dill

Awards
If you trained a day or 2 before bloods it will Jack up some of your health markers. I have always just used nac and everything is fine post pct
Did not know this. I trained the day before and the day I got bloods.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Did not know this. I trained the day before and the day I got bloods.
Yep I would bet that's the problem. You can be on nothing suppressive and Jack up results from training

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
100% agreed on the TUDCA. CEL is my go to and I would never suggest anyone run Msten without it.

You can even add it to something more comprehensive like CEL cycle assist or sns liver assist xt or pct assist for a comprehensive OTC support package.

65dill

Awards
100% agreed on the TUDCA. CEL is my go to and I would never suggest anyone run Msten without it.

You can even add it to something more comprehensive like CEL cycle assist or sns liver assist xt or pct assist for a comprehensive OTC support package.
Just bought some from Cel should have it in day or so. Should I just run the bottle then get blood work done again about a month after I finish PCT?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just bought some from Cel should have it in day or so. Should I just run the bottle then get blood work done again about a month after I finish PCT?
That would be a solid plan.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just as we suspected: Msten is a little rugged on markers, but you’ll bounce back. It’s a great oral. 4 weeks cycle: you’ll be g2g by end of post cycle. Hopefully you’re 25-35 years old