Not sure what is going on... To much Clomid ?

Dubc1231

Awards
Hey guys, I ran into a pretty big problem around 6 months ago and I still have side effects from it going on today. I ended up taking TO much clomid after a cycle and it has caused me pretty serious health problems. I am not sure exactly what it has done but it seems to me that I suddenly have some sort of food allergy that I have never had before. I am going to the doctor on April 11th and she will hopefully refer me to a gastro to see exactly what is going on. I think that I am done with using AAS after this incident, I have lost quite a bit of weight trying to chase down what I am allergic to, I thought it could have been a gluten intolerance but I stopped eating gluten 2 months ago and my symptoms are still present. I just wanted to write this thread to let you guys know not to act stupid when cycling or post cycling.

WILL UPDATE THREAD WITH NEW INFO AS I GO THROUGH TO SEE THE DR.
How much did you take? Isn’t the suggested amount something along the lines of 50/50/25/25? I will be using Clomid as a PCT myself in 6 weeks. I got 25mg pills and will be taking 2 before bed for the first two weeks and then down to 1 before bed for the last two weeks of my cycle. I’m doing an 8 week Andro cycle. This is my first cycle ever.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was your cycle and dosage on everything?

Peanutbutterj

Awards
How much did you take? Isn’t the suggested amount something along the lines of 50/50/25/25? I will be using Clomid as a PCT myself in 6 weeks. I got 25mg pills and will be taking 2 before bed for the first two weeks and then down to 1 before bed for the last two weeks of my cycle. I’m doing an 8 week Andro cycle. This is my first cycle ever.
That’s a standard dosing protocol - I’d personally run the Clomid at 25mg for six weeks straight (25/25/25/25/25/25).

I’m sure you’ll be good either way