PCT

Chubagna

Awards
So is a pct really necessary if only taking 250 ml per week of test e.

Chubagna

Awards
I was just curious. I mean that's damn near like a medical dose. What would you suggest?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suggest you do much more reseach before touching any AAS or PED.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No you're not. You're just trying to have a suggestion on a possible PCT.

Chubagna

Awards
I was just looking for recommendations dude. Research has gotten me nowhere considering there's no specific answer. Everyone has something different to say so I'm here trying to get a good plan together.

GoofyKai

GoofyKai

Awards
I recommend to just look at the many many cycles already logged by members here. Find a similar one, and maybe pm that member on how well their pct went and if they ordered blood work afterwards. A lot of people here are stuck up about helping people with things as such. Silly sometimes. Shouldn't take much research though. Best of luck.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Firstly, Researching isn't asking questions, it's searching actively on Dr. Google for instance, or the magnifying glass at the top of forums such as AM, and then reading; reading; reading.

If you had done basic research such as, PCT for a 250mg Test E. cycle, you would have received an incredible amount of hits on your search in Dr. Google. Most of them linked to forums stating with a bit of disdain on how 250mg of Test E. is a waste.

Let me help others help you.

Answer these questions to start:

1. Age
2. Weight
3. Body Fat Percentage
4. Goal
5. Why 250mg Test E.?
6. How long? 12 weeks?
7. Why Test E.?

Known: 250mg Test E. Weekly
(Anything over 100mg / Week will require HPTA restart)

2 Weeks after your last pin: Start PCT
Usually a SERM (For a 500mg weekly Test cycle: Clomid 50/50/25/25)

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Age?weight? Height? Years training? Bf? Goals? Cut and bulked before?
Start with this

^^wizard above me

Chubagna

Awards
I'm 37 175lbs. I did 8 weeks test e 250. I started taking DIM about the 4th week. Been off the test for 2 weeks but getting back on this weekend. I want to gain about 10 more lbs. Also I was thinking of upping the dose too.

Chubagna

Awards
Yeah I'd like 10 more lbs over the 10 I gained. I do have some nolvadex also. There's no way of knowing what ml they are but there little bitty white pills if that helps haha. I know all this sounds crazy right. Well I'm learning as I go I guess. I haven't had any blood work by the way. Just wanted to put on a little size for summer is basically what my intention is. I guess my biggest concern is how long does it normally take for your testosterone levels to go back to normal after or the e to stop over doing itself. And what would work best to balance everything.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I'd like 10 more lbs over the 10 I gained. I do have some nolvadex also. There's no way of knowing what ml they are but there little bitty white pills if that helps haha. I know all this sounds crazy right. Well I'm learning as I go I guess. I haven't had any blood work by the way. Just wanted to put on a little size for summer is basically what my intention is. I guess my biggest concern is how long does it normally take for your testosterone levels to go back to normal after or the e to stop over doing itself. And what would work best to balance everything.
So much wrong here. I just can't at the moment.

- This is where learning on the go doesn't work. (Think skydiving)
{if at first you don't succeed, maybe skydiving is not for you}
- Get blood work
- Start PCT

Come back and then we can talk natural supplementation to achieve goals.
You have to research and understand the seriousness of all this.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
the short answer is: YES. any amount of exogeneous hormones are going to trigger your body to slow or stop producing its own (since it simple says "hey, look, someone else will do the work for me". even small amounts your body sees as "enough".

Full pct even for those doses (which frankly are almost double a normal trt dose so high anyways by that standard)

Chubagna

Awards
So I've been on the DIM for about 4/5 weeks and started the nolvadex today. You think I'll be ok like that? Also I plan on running another bottle of test this weekend. I do plan on upping the dose as well. So basically should I even worry about the nolvadex yet since on going back on?

GoofyKai

GoofyKai

Awards
So I've been on the DIM for about 4/5 weeks and started the nolvadex today. You think I'll be ok like that? Also I plan on running another bottle of test this weekend. I do plan on upping the dose as well. So basically should I even worry about the nolvadex yet since on going back on?
You can't run another bottle of test this weekend if you just started the damn nolva today! Now you sound like a troll, come on man. We're all too old for trolling.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
if youre going back on cycle, theres no reason to run the nolva unless you have gyno and need to prevent it from getting worse. You may need an AI, but save the nolva for your actual pct.

Chubagna

Awards
That's what I needed to know, thanks. The one pill I took this morning won't hurt anything will it? I don't know near as much **** as I need to so I'm here trying to get the best opinions. I've listened to my buddies and these forums and whatnot, there is huge grey area on what when and how much to take. And for how long lol. I do appreciate your help though.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's what I needed to know, thanks. The one pill I took this morning won't hurt anything will it? I don't know near as much **** as I need to so I'm here trying to get the best opinions. I've listened to my buddies and these forums and whatnot, there is huge grey area on what when and how much to take. And for how long lol. I do appreciate your help though.
No, one pill is no issue. Even continueing to take it wouldn't truly "hurt" anyhting but its a complete waste. you really need to learn what a SERM (nolva) does though...

I really think there's no - not much "grey area"... any test cycle should be followed by a SERM based PCT. That's indisputable and anyone who tells you different is just plain ignorant of body physiology... might you recover? sure... but it could be months or years even and in that time your body will be a dumpster and you'll most likely not only lose all gains, but potentially more because while your hormones are fuked, your body cannot even maintain what it did before.

Chubagna

Awards
I'm aware of all this now haha. In the beginning I was told that the dosage wasn't enough to mess anything up so I believe it. I know better now although I've had zero side effects I want to be safe about everything. What's your thoughts in the DIM? As far as staying with it while on cycle?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm aware of all this now haha. In the beginning I was told that the dosage wasn't enough to mess anything up so I believe it. I know better now although I've had zero side effects I want to be safe about everything. What's your thoughts in the DIM? As far as staying with it while on cycle?
It's not hurting and may help slightly with estrogen control (its typically used as a milder ai and in pct tho). at 250/wk most ppl really should not have any sides as thats a very modest dose. That said, your e could be borderline "very" high and just not causing dramatic bloat, water retention, or gyno "yet"... the only way to know for sure though is bloodwork.

I would keep taking the DIM, or save it for pct but replace it with another mild ai (an otc like sns inhibit-e would be even slightly stronger). I think the benefits of it would be better utilized in pct unless oyu wanna just buy more and run it all the way through.