Is estrogen to low?

Fcs81

Fcs81

Awards
Got my blood work back recently after finishing my pct after taking super mandro and andro the giant and my estradiol was 9.1 pg/ml with a range of 7.6/42.6. From what I understand that is on the low side where a more normal range would be around 20. Also my total test is 367 ng/dl. I want to get my total test higher and since my e2 is low should I give it some time to balance out? I was thinking of using rebirth again as it could bring my test level up and possibly my e2.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, your E2 looks on the low end for sure. Rebirth won't be bringing your E2 up, on the contrary. It's closer to a suicidal estrogen control. You may be thinking Viron to raise your test?

If I read correctly you ran an all OTC PCT? or was there a Pharma SERM involved? How long was your PCT? How long did you wait to get bloods?
Your body needs time to recover and reach homeostasis. Did you take an AI during your cycle? Pharma? Or something non suicidal like Letrone?

Viron may be a nice addition now and then retake bloods in about a month to see where your E2 and Test is at. What about on cycle support? Did you take anything for organ support? (i.e,. Liver).

Fcs81

Fcs81

Awards
Yes I took rebirth and letrone for PCT back in October and estro strike 2.0 during cycle which has androsta which I believe is a AI? PCT was 6 weeks. Looks like something really crushed my estrogen and I'm not sure how to fix that. I got my blood work done last week. I used cycle support during PCT, my bloodwork came back good for everything as far as liver,cholesterol,blood pressure. Since my estrogen is low I was wondering if my body will start to balance test and estrogen? Would Clomid be a option to get test levels up and balance my estrogen? Or should I just wait it out? I also am urinating more then usual and in wondering if that's because of the low e2.

Fcs81

Fcs81

Awards
Yes I took rebirth and letrone for PCT back in October and estro strike 2.0 during cycle which has androsta which I believe is a AI? PCT was 6 weeks. Looks like something really crushed my estrogen and I'm not sure how to fix that. I got my blood work done last week. I used cycle support during PCT, my bloodwork came back good for everything as far as liver,cholesterol,blood pressure. Since my estrogen is low I was wondering if my body will start to balance test and estrogen? Would Clomid be a option to get test levels up and balance my estrogen? Or should I just wait it out? I also am urinating more then usual and in wondering if that's because of the low e2.