Epi PCT....2 pct stack options, feedback requested

AM478

Awards
First, thanks for some help already from the forum. Based on some feedback I am looking at two different stacks for PCT and wanted to get feedback from the group.

My cycle. I am taking RPN Havoc solo for 4 weeks- 30/30/30/40

My two PCT options:

Stack #1
.....................Dose Timing.............week 1.......week 2......week 3...week 4....week 5.....week 6……week 7……week 8
Nolva............End of Day.................20........ .......20...........10........ ....10……………………………………………………..
Kings Blood...Split …………….....10.................10............10..............10..... .......10..........10…………10………..10
Erase............Split …………………...0................0...... ........3..............3...... ..........2.............1 …………………………….
Reduce XT...Split …………………....0...............0...... .........3..............3..... ...........3............3……………………………..

Stack #2
.....................Dose Timing.............week 1.......week 2......week 3...week 4....week 5.....week 6
Nolva............End of Day.................20........ .......20...........10........ ....10………………………
AlphaMax XT...Split …………….....10............10...... .........10..............10..... .........................
Reduce XT...Split …………………....0...............0...... .........3..............3..... ...........3..........3

A few years back I had done a stack similar to #1 except I used Sup3rPCT in place of Kings blood and tapered that off over the first 6 weeks @ 4/4/3/3/2/1.

Thank you in advance for any/all feedback!

Eight

Eight

Awards
Ooh. Was thinking of almost exactly this for next time. Posting for notifications. :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go with either Nolva + AlphaMax XT or Kingsblood. No need to add Erase or Reduce XT to either one of those since both AlphaMax XT and Kingsbllod contain ingredients to combat cortisol. In fact, AlphaMax XT has two, DHAA and Ashwagandha. You want to control cortisol, not kill it. I like AlphaMax XT or Kingsblood because of the cortisol control, libido increase and testosterone increase.

Right now, Nutriverse has 20% off AlphaMax XT when you add it to your cart and then an additional 5% off with code AM5

https://www.nutri-verse.com/alphamax-xt-by-performax-labs/

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd go with Nolva at 20/20/10/10 with alphamax xt. That would be a sufficient pct and alphamax xt works great for me!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go with either Nolva + AlphaMax XT or Kingsblood. No need to add Erase or Reduce XT to either one of those since both AlphaMax XT and Kingsbllod contain ingredients to combat cortisol. In fact, AlphaMax XT has two, DHAA and Ashwagandha. You want to control cortisol, not kill it. I like AlphaMax XT or Kingsblood because of the cortisol control, libido increase and testosterone increase.

Right now, Nutriverse has 20% off AlphaMax XT when you add it to your cart and then an additional 5% off with code AM5

https://www.nutri-verse.com/alphamax-xt-by-performax-labs/
THis. I would opt for nolva/Alpha Max/Reduce XT.

AM478

Awards
How long should I run alphamax for? I ran for 4 weeks but see others saying they run for 60 days. What is the best recommendation?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long should I run alphamax for? I ran for 4 weeks but see others saying they run for 60 days. What is the best recommendation?
Anything natural is best ran for 8 weeks followed by at least a 4 week break.