Clomid and other PCT on plane

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leaving the country for 5 days and I am 2 weeks into pct, can I take my pct supplements on a plane and clomid?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Leaving the country for 5 days and I am 2 weeks into pct, can I take my pct supplements on a plane and clomid?
I'd toss it into an aspirin bottle or something like that.... but I'm paranoid about that stuff.

for research chemicals, I have no idea....

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
I have an upcoming domesti flight was wondering the same thing for liquid nolva and liquid clomid. I only want to do carry on but not sure if this would be an issue.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
no worries. I travel for a living and take stuff all the time. just put it in your regular toothpaste and such bag and if you really want, take the labels off.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone I know told me he does this.

Get a travel sized mouthwash. Take the mouthwash out (but save some in a glass). Put your desired SERM in the mouthwash bottle (for example if you are going to be gone for 7 days at 20mg, put 7 ml in the mouthwash bottle). Put a little mouthwash back in to give it the proper color (but calculate that amount into your daily dose). Then it just looks like an almost empty travel mouthwash. Also carry your oral syringe in a different bag.

This is probably way over the top, but better safe than sorry!