Top pct

LoudSilence

Awards
Looking at running lg science bulk andro kit. I know the form xt isn't enough so I'm looking for opinions on what is. I looked at several products from sponsors but still unsure. Some I looked at REVERSITOL V2 by I Force, ERADICATE by Blackstone Labs, K1NGS BLOOD BY OLYMPUS LABS, and TEST1FY by Olympus Labs. Any thoughts and help is appreciated.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have a serm?

LoudSilence

Awards
Been attempting to find a reputable place but wasn't sure so no.

LoudSilence

Awards
I'm just wondering if there is an alternative to nolva or clomid. Or if I should just attempt getting one or other.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would try and get one or the other if you can. That is the best and safest option so you can bounce back after cycle. If you run nolva is dosed at four weeks at 20/20/10/10 and clomid is 50/50/25/25.

LoudSilence

Awards
Thanks I appreciate the info. Everything I found just feels sketchy to say the least. I got kids with a single income so losing money worries me lol.

I have found several people that have run this stack post 2014 and used pct such as REVERSITOL and testabolan, but log never seemed to be completed post cycle. They end after the cycle.

I know it's a mild stack and I'm 215lbs so wonder how well it'll affect me. I still have roughly 9months before I even start as I do have some fat to shed from winter.

I'm using hydroxyelite and running 1200cal deficit right now to drop what I can before the work season starts. I'm doing 3 days 5x5 with light biking and 3days circuit training with biking and 1 day just biking. Maybe not best plan but works for me. I do Concrete work so once work starts I'll change deficit to 500-700 depending on where I'm at.

I already ordered the kit because I got for 20% off about $110 after shipping(cheapest I seen so grabbed it up) but don't plan on opening until I'm at 15%bf atleast. So I have time to figure it out.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Most of the logs I have seen on this do not include any addition to PCT other than whats given in the kit and I'm guessing it's due to the whole cycle being so mild in nature.

LoudSilence

Awards
Some threads I found. On this

Anabolicmindscom/forum/cycle-info/275608-first-cycle-lg-3

anabolicmindscom/forum/cycle-info/276195-gainnsss-timeeee-lg

Have to put the dot before com.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you just run test prop and dbol and spend way less money on things that are tried and true?

LoudSilence

Awards
Most research I have done past year was basically on ph. Just recently started reading up on aas. Figured the lg stack was less likely for me to screw up. Seems roughly same price.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Most research I have done past year was basically on ph. Just recently started reading up on aas. Figured the lg stack was less likely for me to screw up. Seems roughly same price.
PH published research = essentially nil

AAS published research = extensive

Info from PH manufacturers and sellers should be considered garbage. Only independent, peer-reviewed, published research should be trusted.

LoudSilence

Awards
Got the normal newbie fears also. Pinning, finding reliable source, and worries of counterfeit gear.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Got the normal newbie fears also. Pinning, finding reliable source, and worries of counterfeit gear.
Pinning is easy -- I use a 29 ga 1/2" insulin syringe.

Sources... Yeah, I forgot about that. I have a very reliable source that I will never share. I forget not everyone even has access.

LoudSilence

Awards
Ive found few just unsure of reliability and messing with my body and my money makes me nervous. One I had referred I found under another name exact page so that really spikes the spider sense lol.

To mods I'm by no means asking for source.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Loud, you sound like a helluva dude with your kids! I would like to give the token warning that once you get a taste of ph or aas results, you are going to want more. That will no doubt eventually put a strain on your responsibilities and finances.

I never post anything like this... just got done playing trains with my kids. So feel free to ignore my hijack.

LoudSilence

Awards
Your all good appreciate any feedback. Think we all want more lol that's why I'm looking into this side of it, but no matter how much I want to do it. My responsibilities come first always have always will.
Not sure how many cycles most do per year but think I'll be limited to 1 to 2 tops. Most likely just ph. Just easier and safer to come by.