Clomid Dosing Question

BlightKnight

Awards
So im starting a cycle of beastdrol + cerberus and have Clomid for PCT. I've read to use anywhere form 50-150 a day for 4 weeks tapered. I was wondering if anyone has any input on this.

Epijon

Awards
How long are you cycling? I've ran clomid for prob around 8 times and have finally found a sweet spot for myself. I do know for me or anyone running it anywhere close to 100 or more is not beneficial by any means. I would run it 50/35/35/15-20. Then depending on length of cycle I like to run it eod for a week or two at around 15-20.

BlightKnight

Awards
I'm cycling on for 4 weeks and off for 4-5. From what ive been reading i was thinking of starting out at around 70mg

Epijon

Awards
I've taken beastdrol before and I would def wait longer than 4-5 weeks to begin another cycle. It doesn't matter what pct u take it will take longer for your body to reach homeostasis than that short time frame u are giving it. Also, if u just have to take a high clomid dosage than just take that 70 for one day. Then drop to 50. I promise you the higher clomid dosage will not jumpstart your hpta any faster but only give u negative sides that will inhibit the gains you're trying to keep.

Epijon

Awards
Oh yea I loved it. I ran the original and gained a lot of size and strength. Kept most the strength gains and a retained a decent amount of size. Been ab 3 years so I can't remember the numbers.

max37

Awards
I don't have personal experience with "methylstenbolone" (which in scientific studies has shown to be around 2/3 the effectiveness of methyltestosterone) but have run many cycles to include anadrol, dianabol, and a variety of different testosterones, but no longer than 7 weeks.

. 50 mgs is about the max you should take, after that you are wasting it in theory. I usually ran 50 mgs post cycle for 2 weeks, but I also used 5000iu, (1 shot) of HCG. But that was after a relatively strong cycle.
I'm not sure of the testosterone degradation effects of "methylstenbolone" but I would say to be safe at least 50 mgs for a week or two.