Clomid dosing, not enough?

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I just read an article that basically says we are doing it all wrong, that the theory of dosing clomid similar to nolva is way off. Says clomid should be 150 for 2-3 weeks, then 100 for 2 weeks, and 50 the last week. Anyone can chime in on this pls?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Jason Genova must've made that article hahaahahah. Don't go beyond 50mg imo

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I've now read 2, on different sites. Strange.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If anything we are dosing way too high. I’ve seen numerous people have success with 12.5mg just a few times a week.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Also, is it true that nolva is superior for recovery, but clomid is used more due to lower chance of gyno?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, is it true that nolva is superior for recovery, but clomid is used more due to lower chance of gyno?
Other way around. Both are great for hpta reboot; clomid is just a bit better

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jason Genova must've made that article hahaahahah. Don't go beyond 50mg imo
I agree with this. I typically see people dose 50/50/25/25. Don't know it there's much added benefit above 50.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe Vujade just ran 25mg for a month and then 12.5 mg for another month and had high-mid (700s) total test

So don't believe 100mg is even close to needed, it appears the longer you're on, the better recovery

Reactions: Nac
Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
150 can cause sides and there's something to be said about using both. You can now lower the dose on each compound and stay away from sides. I can't say 100% but from what I've heard for years it's more beneficial to use both and use Clomid at 50 max

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just read an article that basically says we are doing it all wrong, that the theory of dosing clomid similar to nolva is way off. Says clomid should be 150 for 2-3 weeks, then 100 for 2 weeks, and 50 the last week. Anyone can chime in on this pls?
Michael Scally had an infamous "power PCT" that used high doses of clomid (in conjunction with nolva and hcg), but from memory dosing never went above 100mg per day.

To me this tactic seems like The Mexican Cartel approach to hpta recovery. A bullet to the head is not enough for TMCs, they gotta torture the fuk outta you then machete you up. Id rather not be tortured unnecessarily by high doses of clomid.