First havoc cycle

Soleski

Awards
I'm running my first havoc cycle soon

I've started taking milk thistle and Codliver 2 weeks in advance

I'm going to dose havoc at 30/30/30/30 for 4 weeks

For whilst I'm on cycle I have n2 guard and some taurine aswell as the milk thistle and cod liver oil for my joints.

For pct I have erase pro and activate extreme, I also have lean extreme as a little extra to block any unwanted cortisol.

I've done allot of research and don't want to go into this lightly so my question to you guys would be is this an acceptable pct for what I'm running or should I also get a serm such as nolva or clomid for alongside what I've got as I've been reading allot of conflicting opinions as to whether it is necessary and my heads in a bit of a spin.

Any help would be greatly appreciated cheers guys

Jay_b1985

Awards
If I was you mate I wouldn't even think of using an OTC PCT. You need nolva and clomid. DO NOT underestimate RPN Havoc. I currently came off 3 weeks ago and it has shut me down really bad. Even using SERMS I am struggling to recover. You need to do a 4 week PCT Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 20/20/20/20.

Soleski

Awards
Clomid and nolva together? For 4 weeks? Also any reputable sources to get these from?

Jay_b1985

Awards
Yes together preferably. Unfortunately I can't give you sources but if you don't know anyone then google it....with a bit of google know how I am sure you could get your hands on some. Whatever you do though do not start your cycle without it.

Soleski

Awards
Any reasoning behind running both nolva and clomid? Just wondering why you would increase the dosage on just one

Jay_b1985

Awards
Both are SERMS but Clomid helps kick start your HPTA and Nolvadex disrupts the function of aromatase enzymes and keeps them from setting off the excessive production and release of oestrogen (which means it will stop potential gyno whilst you recover)

Soleski

Awards
Thanks for clearing that up mate, I don't like to just take stuff without knowing the details first.

If anyone else has any info or wants to weigh in that would be great, perticularly about anywhere i can get nolva/clom

Jay_b1985

Awards
No worries - I think you probably need to do a bit more research on the subject to be honest just to make sure you're golden. I did mine by the book but hasn't quite gone to plan (see my post I started today)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, you clearly "haven't done a lot of research" if you are proposing an OTC PCT with this cycle + all these basic questions you are asking.

Do more research then run the cycle. You don't want to **** up your first cycle!

Soleski

Awards
Why don't you impart some of your knowledge then rather than telling me how little I know which really doesn't help me, I have done allot of research but like I said previously there are allot of conflicting answers to what I'm asking out there...

Killcure666

Awards
These guys are attempting to help you. You'll learn a lot more by doing the research yourself. If I were you I'd start reading into the physiological mechanisms by which these compounds work within the human body. Using that knowledge you could answer any question you may have for yourself. Using the knowledge of how epistane works you'd know why an OTC product will not cut it for PCT

Google is one hell of a resource btw

uzzi

Awards
You don't need liver support milk thistle all that bull I take tren halodrol ect and drink beer idgaf never had a problem

uzzi

Awards
Eradicate and clomid pct don't let these other dudes over exaggerate how much you need to research pct don't even stress

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why don't you impart some of your knowledge then rather than telling me how little I know which really doesn't help me, I have done allot of research but like I said previously there are allot of conflicting answers to what I'm asking out there...
Just trying to help you man. You can tell yourself you did research, but trust me, you did no where near enough.

Not knowing what you are doing when running hormonal compounds can **** you up for life. Not something to take lightly.