While on pct..

F0xx3r

Awards
Nipples slightly still swollen and puffy after 10 days of pct supp and tamoxifen at 20mg... had pain but that's gone now.. should I expect it to go away after full pct ?

Pct supp for 30days
Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10mg

Thanks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nipples slightly still swollen and puffy after 10 days of pct supp and tamoxifen at 20mg... had pain but that's gone now.. should I expect it to go away after full pct ?

Pct supp for 30days
Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10mg

Thanks
Theoretically it should. Depends on lots of things. If the Nolva is legit it should def help. What was your cycle again. Would probably be worthwhile to get some Exemestane to continue after PCT.

F0xx3r

Awards
Ran dmz at a low dose with OL Cardar1ne and dermatrest

F0xx3r

Awards
Didn't have an AI, yes I should of..

Trest for 4 weeks was 1 pump and last 2 weeks at 2 pumps, forgot dose amount.. bottle thrown away after cycle.. figured since juse puffiness and alittle pain it would go away, which pain had and puffiness has not... yet

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't have an AI, yes I should of..

Trest for 4 weeks was 1 pump and last 2 weeks at 2 pumps, forgot dose amount.. bottle thrown away after cycle.. figured since juse puffiness and alittle pain it would go away, which pain had and puffiness has not... yet
Was it an OL bottle of Dermatrest or the newer OL UK bottles? Definitely grab some Exemestane fast IMO. Better safe than being stuck with :boobies:

F0xx3r

Awards
Haha ok thank u, i will do and then keep the rest for a possible future cycle.

Edit, OL not OL UK

F0xx3r

Awards
And to make sure, run it at the 25mg (1ML) until sides are gone ?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha ok thank u, i will do and then keep the rest for a possible future cycle.

Edit, OL not OL UK
Okay so 50/50/50/50/100/100 roughly. Good to know. The Methylestrogen sides become much worse over 50 mg for most users. Definitely no one should ever cycle Trest without a pharma grade AI on hand.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And to make sure, run it at the 25mg (1ML) until sides are gone ?
No, that's probably too high. It's a guessing game without actual blood work to determine your exact e2 levels. You could do 25 mg EOD for the first week then taper to 12.5 mg EOD. Run probably at least 4 weeks and two weeks past the Nolva to lessen rebound. If everything returns to normal spread it out to E2d at 12.5. You don't want to completely tank estrogen. Exemestane can reduce up to 70 percent of circulating estrogen. I have yet to have to take up an emergency gyno protocol. Hopefully others will confirm that this would be optimal or suggest something better.

F0xx3r

Awards
No, just puffy.. I've felt for lumps on and around and no lumps and pain is gone ... just puffiness

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, just puffy.. I've felt for lumps on and around and no lumps and pain is gone ... just puffiness
Probably not gyno then. Let the others chime in on whether to start a full reversal protocol but definitely order some Exemestane. I think yates84 or Dma378 can advise you better.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jebrook has you heading in the right direction. I'm a bit surprised you weren't experiencing this on cycle as well with no AI. But sounds like your Nolva is garbage. The RC gamble, uuughghgh. Just a thought, I wouldn't order your Exemestane from the same spot. Burn me once and mess with my tits and you won't ever get anymore of my money!!

I would get a new SERM as well. Any will serve the purpose if it's not actual gyno yet. If it starts to form a mass then Ralox is your best bet.

Ralox at 120 for a few days, then 60/60/30/30

Exemestane 25mg eod for a week, then 12.5 for a few more.

Not really a perfect formula. Just a matter of quality products and feeling it out. Or with actual bloodwork.

But Ralox and Stane got me back on track after a rough Trest cycle. Took over a month with pharma tabs.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My glands stay swollen for up to 8 weeks POST a 8 week PCT. It can take a while. I have solidified gyno, small but it is there. You can barely see them even when competing, but they are coming out.