Ran Test C 500mg/week out of Nolva

PhazzedOut

Awards
Basically I, irresponsibly, ran out of Nolva. I thought I had enough and my guy isn't going to ship it to me until next week. I was on 12 weeks of Test C 500mg every week and currently on 40mg a day of Nolva. This is my second week.

I currently have 1,4,6-Androstatriene-3 17-dione in my medicine cabinet. Haven't used it. Do any of you think it will be a sufficient PCT for the time being?

I know what I did was a dumb move but I shall learn from this.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
it'll be better than nothing. How come you aren't using an AI blocker but rather a SERM (i know that nolva also works, but why not something like Adex?)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
40mg nolva a day while on cycle? Why?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I was told for a test cycle to just use a SERM? Is that wrong?

No. I started Nolva two weeks after my cycle.
Ah. I think we both misunderstood.
Did you finish the full two weeks of 40mg nolva? If so, I'd say you're fine. Just run 2 or 3 weeks at 20mg once you get more nolva in. Maybe a week or two at 10mg after that if you don't feel fully recovered. Are you getting blood work done?

PhazzedOut

Awards
Ah. I think we both misunderstood.
Did you finish the full two weeks of 40mg nolva? If so, I'd say you're fine. Just run 2 or 3 weeks at 20mg once you get more nolva in. Maybe a week or two at 10mg after that if you don't feel fully recovered. Are you getting blood work done?
I'm a day from 2 weeks. I am recovering well. So I'm just asking if the AI would be good enough for next couple weeks.

Yes I'm getting blood work. This is my third cycle so far everything is good but I've never done anything big like tren yet.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm a day from 2 weeks. I am recovering well. So I'm just asking if the AI would be good enough for next couple weeks.

Yes I'm getting blood work. This is my third cycle so far everything is good but I've never done anything big like tren yet.
I'd say you'd be ok running the AI until you get more nolva in. Have you run anything other than test yet?

PhazzedOut

Awards
I'd say you'd be ok running the AI until you get more nolva in. Have you run anything other than test yet?
Nope only test. I'm thinking about my next cycle to run a prohormone called Bedlam by Underground Pharma (Max LMG) and a regular test cycle.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards

i read it as you took it while on cycle! just a little misunderstanding. Definitely run a bit more one you get some to be on the safe side like bambam said

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Nope only test. I'm thinking about my next cycle to run a prohormone called Bedlam by Underground Pharma (Max LMG) and a regular test cycle.
That'd be fun, I'm surprised you've run three cycles and haven't run a kicker or another compound yet. Personally I'd go with something that kicks in faster; dbol, anadrol, tbol, maybe epistane even. Superdrol is another good one but can be very harsh to some people.
Have you thought about running any other compounds with the test too? Like masteron, EQ, deca, etc.?

PhazzedOut

Awards
That'd be fun, I'm surprised you've run three cycles and haven't run a kicker or another compound yet. Personally I'd go with something that kicks in faster; dbol, anadrol, tbol, maybe epistane even. Superdrol is another good one but can be very harsh to some people.
Have you thought about running any other compounds with the test too? Like masteron, EQ, deca, etc.?
I was thinking about it. I was thinking about saving Tren or Superdrol if I'm ever single again. What do you suggest my next stack should be. I recover well from testosterone and have little side effects other than wanting to breed with everyone.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I was thinking about it. I was thinking about saving Tren or Superdrol if I'm ever single again. What do you suggest my next stack should be. I recover well from testosterone and have little side effects other than wanting to breed with everyone.
Well that kinda depends on what your goals will be for your next cycle. My first cycle was dbol deca and test E, and it was way too hard to control estrogen and bloating. Next time I run a long hardcore bulking cycle, I'll try EQ. I'm trying tren soon and probably masteron as well for the summer.

PhazzedOut

Awards
Well that kinda depends on what your goals will be for your next cycle. My first cycle was dbol deca and test E, and it was way too hard to control estrogen and bloating. Next time I run a long hardcore bulking cycle, I'll try EQ. I'm trying tren soon and probably masteron as well for the summer.
Well I'm a tall guy and the test has made me big but with some fat gain as well. I'm thinking continue bulking until I'm 230 lean body mass. Right now I'm at 195 lean body mass.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Well I'm a tall guy and the test has made me big but with some fat gain as well. I'm thinking continue bulking until I'm 230 lean body mass. Right now I'm at 195 lean body mass.
Well if you're still bulking by the time your next cycle comes around I'd say try deca or EQ, or even tren if you feel up to it. Then when cutting try masteron and/or tren again.
As far as prohormones I'm really loving epiandro for leanness, strength, and libido. Trest is putting on good size on top of that and the pumps from this combo are ridiculous.

PhazzedOut

Awards
Well if you're still bulking by the time your next cycle comes around I'd say try deca or EQ, or even tren if you feel up to it. Then when cutting try masteron and/or tren again.
As far as prohormones I'm really loving epiandro for leanness, strength, and libido. Trest is putting on good size on top of that and the pumps from this combo are ridiculous.
I will definetly take those into consideration. One of my fellow gym goers suggested masteron, he said it might suit me better.

Either way thank you for all your help.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I will definetly take those into consideration. One of my fellow gym goers suggested masteron, he said it might suit me better.

Either way thank you for all your help.
No problem! Yeah I am definitely interested in masteron as well. Huge increases in strength, no water retention, high libido, sounds like all positives to me.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are fine bro, trust me. Just restart your FULL pct when your nolva comes.. dont stress or worry to much!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have any Nolva left bump that down to 40. A week off of nolva isn't gonna kill you. Just continue running your PCT when you get the Nolva.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have any Nolva left bump that down to 40. A week off of nolva isn't gonna kill you. Just continue running your PCT when you get the Nolva.
yup.. agreed.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean bump if down from 40. Maybe to like 10 if you are desperate. That way hopefully you can have nolva in your system until you get your order in.