Balls gone..

BroByron

Awards
So I did an 8 week ostarine cycle added in epistane at week 4. Now one week into pct with nolva, super pct, lj100, exemestane, and epic unleashed. The dosaging is on point with this stuff. I know for a fact. My balls seem to be getting worse and sucked inside of me and they hurt. Anyone experience this. I know ostarine shuts some people down good and I know that is what happened to me. But my balls should be getting more full as pct goes on :/

BroByron

Awards
I know someone will jump on the fact that I said shutdown. Let me rephrase that it suppressed me bad. And sex drive is gone. No problem with erections though. I just don't have the urge to often at all. Workouts are good and lethargy I would say isn't an issue, Isn't really happening to me at this point

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only thing that is going to bring your nuts back if it is as severe as you describe is hcg.

250iu daily for 21 days ASAP.

BroByron

Awards
I'm assuming you yourself have been in this situation and then went that route?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm assuming you yourself have been in this situation and then went that route?
Lets just say, trest shutdown is bad enough to make me throw out the two bottles I had left.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

BroByron

Awards
Ok well an update. My balls are a lot more relaxed just a few days after posting this. No Hcg. They are more relaxed, pain and pressure is gone. On there way to becoming more full and getting back on track

BroByron

Awards
Lets just say, trest shutdown is bad enough to make me throw out the two bottles I had left.
That's pretty upsetting you threw it out.. That makes me upset lol. What dosage did you use it at and how long before you said **ck it?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Id be more worried about growing tits on trest than the shut down . If u have 300 - 500 test on trest your good for a bit . Anything under that shutdown will crush your khunt.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok well an update. My balls are a lot more relaxed just a few days after posting this. No Hcg. They are more relaxed, pain and pressure is gone. On there way to becoming more full and getting back on track
After being atrophied your testes can be painful while responding to LH and regaining their former size. hCG can cause this as well do to the direct stimulation.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's pretty upsetting you threw it out.. That makes me upset lol. What dosage did you use it at and how long before you said **ck it?
6 weeks at 25mg twice daily. (TOPICAL DERMATREST)

No hormone should require a ton of hcg, clomid, etc. to return levels to baseline. I was getting blood work every 3 weeks and it took over 12 weeks to get test levels to the lower range of normal and before you ask.. yes my hcg and clomid are both pharma grade..

Not worth it by any means.. but when on.. the physique changes were awesome. Trest never gave me great strength, just really good appearance changes in addition to pumps and fullness.

BroByron

Awards
I need to find a good cheap place to have blood tests done very often. Privatemdlabs doesn't do it for me here in Maryland..... Sooooo upsetting

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to find a good cheap place to have blood tests done very often. Privatemdlabs doesn't do it for me here in Maryland..... Sooooo upsetting
direct labs.. I only pay $36 for a full liver function test which i get done every 8 weeks. I get the Comprehensive wellness panel which is $99 done 3-4x per year depending on when my cycles start and stop. Order the tests when there on sale.. you can get the blood drawn whenever you want.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Direct labs doesn't serve Maryland. No labs like that can due to laws. If there's an alternative I'd love to hear it. Getting labs done for personal "informative purposes" is difficult.
Damn.. didn't no that.. that sucks bro.. id be pissed.. It would be a pain in the ass going through my doctor all the time, it would never work.

dreamcrusher

Awards
So I did an 8 week ostarine cycle added in epistane at week 4. Now one week into pct with nolva, super pct, lj100, exemestane, and epic unleashed. The dosaging is on point with this stuff. I know for a fact. My balls seem to be getting worse and sucked inside of me and they hurt. Anyone experience this. I know ostarine shuts some people down good and I know that is what happened to me. But my balls should be getting more full as pct goes on :/
How much of the Ostarine and Epistane were your running ad?

What week did you notice your balls shrinking?

BroByron

Awards
How much of the Ostarine and Epistane were your running ad?

What week did you notice your balls shrinking?
Sorry I'm late to reply to you. Just got back from a cruise! I did osteoporosis week 1-2 at 15mg then bumped it up to 20mg until week5. Then tapered down just to keep the wet effect from ostarine. Epistane started week 5 at 30mg. Then bumped it up to 48mg (weird brand had 18mg) for the remainder of the time. My balls shrunk considerably a few days into put it was very alarming but by week 2 in pct they relaxed a lot and now as of today my balls are back to normal pretty much. Now just gotta keep truckin to get hormones balanced. But I feel great and still Goin hard

BroByron

Awards
Lol I saw that after I sent. My phone auto corrects all the sarms and pH. It's so annoying

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks at 25mg twice daily. (TOPICAL DERMATREST)

No hormone should require a ton of hcg, clomid, etc. to return levels to baseline. I was getting blood work every 3 weeks and it took over 12 weeks to get test levels to the lower range of normal and before you ask.. yes my hcg and clomid are both pharma grade..

Not worth it by any means.. but when on.. the physique changes were awesome. Trest never gave me great strength, just really good appearance changes in addition to pumps and fullness.
how much of your trest gains did you lost after this 12 weeks?