PCT tinkering advice (nolva + armistane)

atltom

Awards
I'm all set for an anavar (50mg/day) + test ethanate (500mg/week) six week cycle.

For PCT (starting 7 days after the last pin), I have nolva (20/20/10/10) and liver support ready to go. I also snagged an OTC PTC (Olympus Labs - Sup3r PCT) that among other things includes ~3g of DAA and 75mg of armistane per serving. Is such dosing of armistane too much in light of the fairly non-suppressive cycle and the nolva usage? Also, should such OTC PCT begin at the same time of the nolva?

Thanks!

Tom

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i'd begin them at the same time. I would drop the DAA. You could look at Viron by BLR

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People usually start pct 12-14 days after your last pin.

Looks good, if you have any extra funds consider adding Reduce XT for cortisol control week 3 of PCT.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Yea i'd begin them at the same time. I would drop the DAA. You could look at Viron by BLR
Why drop DAA? Also, he cant since its inherently in the product.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
I'm all set for an anavar (50mg/day) + test ethanate (500mg/week) six week cycle.

For PCT (starting 7 days after the last pin), I have nolva (20/20/10/10) and liver support ready to go. I also snagged an OTC PTC (Olympus Labs - Sup3r PCT) that among other things includes ~3g of DAA and 75mg of armistane per serving. Is such dosing of armistane too much in light of the fairly non-suppressive cycle and the nolva usage? Also, should such OTC PCT begin at the same time of the nolva?

Thanks!

Tom
Why only a 6 week run?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
test e half life is quite a while so anywhere from 7-14days after last injection is best as mentioned above. Also 6weeks of test E will have it just about kick in when you stop