Ph pct

Weatherman

Awards
Running a ph m1-4add halodrol and max lmg. would nolva and a otc test booster be okay?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always been a SERM proponent. If you have that you're good. A good test booster is just some nice icing

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you ran anything before?

Just make sure you do all your research and cover all your bases. The way your question is worded has me a little worried. Don't want to take these compounds lightly man.

But to answer your question-yes, Nolva and something like viron would be nice. Also have an ai on hand just incase. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/viron-by-black-lion-research

Weatherman

Awards
First cycle. I've done tons of research but I'm still new to this and figured it wouldn't hurt to ask for some extra advice and reassurance. Thanks. And sorry I was a bit lazy writing the original post. Is there any otc ai possible? I have arom-x but I'm not too confident that it will work.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
First cycle. I've done tons of research but I'm still new to this and figured it wouldn't hurt to ask for some extra advice and reassurance. Thanks. And sorry I was a bit lazy writing the original post. Is there any otc ai possible? I have arom-x but I'm not too confident that it will work.
Questions for ya, do yo have an AI for on cycle?? M14ADD does aromatize so does Max-LMG, you might want a good Prolactin supplement for max-lmg as it acts on the progesterone receptors and theres always a risk of gyno with that, theres not many OTC AI's I would recommend, but one in mind is BLR's new one that is due to come out real soon, ive seen some really good logs on it, ill see if I cant find out when its available and the name, until then I would get you some exemestane/aromasin and run it at 12.5 a day if elevated estrogen sides show up.. as for the prolactin I would recommend Prolactrone as one of the better ones cause even with An ai on cycle prolactin induced gyno is still a possible problem, good p5p supplement and that would work great heres a link for ya.
Prolactrone
.. Nolva sounds great for your pct maybe at 20/20/10/10

also for pct I would recommend a good tbooster or two, and some epicatechin has been awesome for everyone I know in pct and even on cycle, DAA 3.5g a day is good, or the other verson L-methyl aspartic acid at 30mg a day.. look for some tribulus terestres as well .. check this one out, one of the best right now;
Follidrone
Viron is an awesome test booster as well,
Viron
if you have any questions about the ingredients or anything else let me know I know how first cycles are, I think you picked 3 kickass ph's to run, max lmg and m14add are two of my favs! great for bulking, what are you dosing them at??

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pick up some inhibit p, prami, or caber for max lmg. That stuff is wet as hell and causes sides with most people.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For pct you can prob get away with just a serm and tboooster. Personally I really feel better tho when I add some type or natty anabolic like Xgels and/or magnitropin.

And I won't pct without reduce xt for cortisol control. Cort can spike all over the place when your hormones are messed up and make you feel like trash.

On cycle you're definitely going to want an ai. If you must go OTC, inhibit e has bloodwork to back its efficacy. I would suggest having at least an rc Adex or aromasin on hand tho

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So BLR released their new AI Letrone I would strongly recommend that as the ONLY OTC AI for on/off cycle use with ph/aas seriously the only one strong enough on the market now proven. what do you think brundel ???

Weatherman

Awards
How about a research liquid AI? They are available online. I have heard some good things about them.

Weatherman

Awards
And a regular ai won't help with the prolactin part? I should use something else for that?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
And a regular ai won't help with the prolactin part? I should use something else for that?
Prolactin and estrogen are totally different. Although estrogen issues can lead to prolactin problems, they usually will be treated separately.

Weatherman

Awards
Okay cool thanks. i defiantly don't want milk coming outta my nipps that would be real lame. I'm on 60 mg of max lmg a day which I don't think is too high but I'll still play it safe. ( also 30 mg m1-4add and 50mg halodrol)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay cool thanks. i defiantly don't want milk coming outta my nipps that would be real lame. I'm on 60 mg of max lmg a day which I don't think is too high but I'll still play it safe. ( also 30 mg m1-4add and 50mg halodrol)
Always play it safe with max lmg.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Rc a I are ALWAYS a gamble my friend, and prolactin is usually only inhibited by p5p, higher levels of dopamine, such as with l dope, mucuns puriens(velvet bean extract) , I would go with the inhibit p since your dose isn't too incredibly high of max lmg, if u really started to have issues I would recommend rc prami pexole or pharm grade cabar, I love those two phs though for bulking, you just gotta be on guard and run some supplement such as inhibit p or similar, that's got all u need for the prolactin control and and of course your a i

Weatherman

Awards
Should I run the inhibit p on and off cycle ? Or just on.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
warbird01

warbird01

Awards