Opinions on PCT layout

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna run a Super DMZ 2.0 solo cycle soon and wanted some thoughts on my PCT lineup..

PCT: Sup3er PCT - 4 pills a day
Nolvadex - 20/20/10/10
OL Elim1nate- Starting week 3 of PCT at 4 pills a day

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Looks solid enough.
I'm reading these other threads with differing opinions and views on the AI subject (taking it on cycle, not taking it altogether, taking it after the SERM), so I'm thinking I'm set and then I go and read a bunch of other threads and it just confuses the sh*t outta me!

Also what should I do after the Elim1nate?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Yeah I know what you mean. Everybody follows general guidelines but tweaks it in any number of ways. Sdmz is pretty dry so there's a good chance you won't need it on cycle unless you feel estrogen levels are too high. I would just start week 1 of pct and run 2 weeks past the SERM. 4/3/3/3/2/2.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After the Elimnate PCT is done. Keep using your regular staple sups, add back in PWO's, try a natty anabolic or test booster for a while. Just stay off amabolics for 8-10 weeks.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and if you're bulking during the cycle make sure to either keep your calorie surplus during PCT to keep your weight gain or readjust maintenance Cals for new weight.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna run a Super DMZ 2.0 solo cycle soon and wanted some thoughts on my PCT lineup..

PCT: Sup3er PCT - 4 pills a day
Nolvadex - 20/20/10/10
OL Elim1nate- Starting week 3 of PCT at 4 pills a day
You don't need Super PCT and Eliminate. Just run Super PCT. I would also add in DAA starting week 1 and Reduce XT (cortisol control) starting week 3.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
You don't need Super PCT and Eliminate. Just run Super PCT. I would also add in DAA starting week 1 and Reduce XT (cortisol control) starting week 3.
I've read some bad things about DAA, like it could raise estrogen levels by producing more Aromatase.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some like it some don't. You got your SERM and an OTC test booster. That's bare bones. Anything else is a bonus. You'll find a million different recommendations. Pick whatever sounds good and give it a shot. Every PCT will be different. I did DAA last time. Didn't notice much good or bad. Gonna try LJ100 this time.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely recommend reduce xt by sns and a natural anabolic like follidrone or anafuse etc. You can check these product out at Strong Supplement Shop as well.

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Oh and if you're bulking during the cycle make sure to either keep your calorie surplus during PCT to keep your weight gain or readjust maintenance Cals for new weight.
I have a related question I've been wondering for a while... If you're bulking on cycle and keeping the surplus through PCT, how long after PCT would you wait before transitioning into a cutting phase?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a related question I've been wondering for a while... If you're bulking on cycle and keeping the surplus through PCT, how long after PCT would you wait before transitioning into a cutting phase?
At least a month after PCT. I have made this mistake many times (cutting too soon after finishing PCT).

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree that only Sup3r pct would be needed. Many mixed opinions on DAA, but it has worked well for me. If you want something to act as a libido booster since there are some Test Boosters in Sup3r already, look at LJ100 from OL. Throw in some Ep1c Unleashed to that pct as well to maintain some training intensity in a time when you'll need it.