Opinions on my PCT?

Stryder917

Awards
(Just deleted my other thread in the main forum - didn't notice the "PCT" section at first)

Hey guys, I'm going to be running epistane and a trenavar based compound coming up in January, just trying to get everything set ahead of time, ya know.

my cycle will be (the numbers are mg's that will be taken per day for that week)

Epi:... 0/0/0/40/40/40/40/40/50
Tren: 0/60/60/70/70/90/90/0/0
Dermacrine will be used to help prevent lethargy and libido loss - as a faux test base if you will.
pumps/day: 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/5/5

well now that you have a feel for my cycle..
my PCT is as follows

Liquid Clomid (70mL @ 35 mg/mL)

my plan was as follows (mg's taken per day for specified week)

70/50/35/20

should I bump my last dosage to 35?

any other alterations?

Other supps running in PCT are:
DAA @ 3g/day (running for 2 weeks after pct)
starting final week of pct, and following 2 weeks (or more?) after I'm going to run formasurge

Should I continue to take Inhibit P during PCT? or only just during my cycle for the prolactin issues with 19-nor compounds, etc.

Thanks guys (don't worry, I do have all my on-cycle supports, etc, I just didn't list them, because quite frankly, who wants to read that..)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
You could run sns inhibit p a bit during the pct, just taper off and see where you are at.

Stryder917

Awards
alright, thanks guys,

and okay, the 50/50/25/25 I will try to do.

the 35 mg/ml makes it a pain in the ass to dose 50. it winds up being like 52.5mg

I shouldn't run it higher at all since I'm using dermacrine as well?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you only could pick one more supp, I would go with Reduce XT over Inhibit P. Start it week 3. Inhibit P is a good prolactin contorl supp+test booster though. So it would be a good addition as well. I just would add in Reduce XT before I added Inhibit P.

Stryder917

Awards
If you only could pick one more supp, I would go with Reduce XT over Inhibit P. Start it week 3. Inhibit P is a good prolactin contorl supp+test booster though. So it would be a good addition as well. I just would add in Reduce XT before I added Inhibit P.

Oh okay, I was only adding the inhibit P on cycle, due to the fact that trenavar based substances are 19-nor compounds and as you know.. prolactin issues, etc. I have erase pro from a different cycle, and I have formasurge on hand. I was just worried about prolactin being that those are primarily estro blockers, rather than prolactin specific.

So would the reduce XT be a better option than running DAA (on hand) and Inhibit P (don't have yet) along with my clomid?
- the inhibit P would probably be run throughout the cycle at a lower dosage to help prevent prolactin sides from the tren itself. so are you saying that I should run the inhibit p only during cycle, and the reduce XT after? or only the reduce xt after... or...

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Sns inhibit p for sure on cycle. Post cycle not the biggest issue but who knows.. We don't know your body better than you. Reduce xt for pct.

Stryder917

Awards
Sns inhibit p for sure on cycle. Post cycle not the biggest issue but who knows.. We don't know your body better than you. Reduce xt for pct.

ohh okay, that's kinda what I was thinking, I'm probably going to have it (inhibit P) and take it at a low dose and bump it up if needed PCT, I'd rather be safe than sorry

I'm not normally prolactin prone, but I've never run a tren substance before. thanks guys.

and does the clomid dosage sound alright to every one else? 50/50/25/25 or should I bump it up a bit because of the added dermacrine (or like the first few days at a higher dosage someone suggested me a few days ago when we were discussing pct's)

Bigcheese1

Awards
alright, thanks guys,

and okay, the 50/50/25/25 I will try to do.

the 35 mg/ml makes it a pain in the ass to dose 50. it winds up being like 52.5mg

I shouldn't run it higher at all since I'm using dermacrine as well?
That's fine on the clomid. I'd use the oral syringes that have the markers at .1 ml each. Easier way to measure.

Stryder917

Awards
That's fine on the clomid. I'd use the oral syringes that have the markers at .1 ml each. Easier way to measure.

thanks partner. Sounds like a plan!
I may run a log when my cycle comes around, who knows. I always forget to finish logs

Thanks for the help everyone! I think I'm gtg when it comes up

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh okay, I was only adding the inhibit P on cycle, due to the fact that trenavar based substances are 19-nor compounds and as you know.. prolactin issues, etc. I have erase pro from a different cycle, and I have formasurge on hand. I was just worried about prolactin being that those are primarily estro blockers, rather than prolactin specific.

So would the reduce XT be a better option than running DAA (on hand) and Inhibit P (don't have yet) along with my clomid?
- the inhibit P would probably be run throughout the cycle at a lower dosage to help prevent prolactin sides from the tren itself. so are you saying that I should run the inhibit p only during cycle, and the reduce XT after? or only the reduce xt after... or...
Oops, thought you meant to use the Inhibit P during PCT.

My recommended pct is:

Clomid
50/50/25/25
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

That covers all your bases.