PCT

Mac Dad

Awards
I have been doing some research as to what my cycle will be but I would like some second opinions.

I will be taking super dmz rx 2.0 and I was going to use a liver support while on cycle and then once my pct started I would then use armidex as an AI. For pct everyone has been recommending clomid but I'm not to sure. There are pills and a liquid form of it so I'm not positive if they are substatutable or not. Thanks everyone let me know About this pct or one that might be better!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been doing some research as to what my cycle will be but I would like some second opinions.

I will be taking super dmz rx 2.0 and I was going to use a liver support while on cycle and then once my pct started I would then use armidex as an AI. For pct everyone has been recommending clomid but I'm not to sure. There are pills and a liquid form of it so I'm not positive if they are substatutable or not. Thanks everyone let me know About this pct or one that might be better!!
You need clomid in your pct, liquid or tabs is fine. No serm, no cycle. What is your cycle history? Stats? Sdmz2 is pretty strong

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need clomid in your pct, liquid or tabs is fine. No serm, no cycle. What is your cycle history? Stats? Sdmz2 is pretty strong
^^^^Yates is right. You absolutely need a SERM. There are lots of choices. Research the different options to find which sounds right for you and we can help with the layout and dosing, but we need more info to advise properly. Do searches for SERMs in the post cycle therapy forum and also searches for Super DMZ 2.0 in the cycle info forum for other people's logs. Post specific questions and they will be answered better. There's still a lot of leg work to be done.

Mac Dad

Awards
I've been lifting on and off for a few years and I'm just looking for an edge cause I've been plateaued for awhile. I just need to know if I should have anything in my pct alongside the clomid tabs

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been lifting on and off for a few years and I'm just looking for an edge cause I've been plateaued for awhile. I just need to know if I should have anything in my pct alongside the clomid tabs
Clomid is the perfect pct imo run it at 50/50/25/25.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could pick up an otc pct product as well as some daa. You can check both out at Strong Supplement Shop if you want some product choices.

Mac Dad

Awards
I might need a link to Otc product but daa the vital labs max is what your talking about right?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established