Toremifene PCT Dosage

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Just curious what people dose Torem. At for PCT. I've seen people say 120/100/60/30 but I feel like that's pretty high , could you use the same ratio as other SERMs so that Torem. Would be dosed 60/60/30/30?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's the most common dosage that you listed there. Should be good to go, IMO.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I like 120 for the first three days then 90 for the rest of the first two weeks then 60 then 30 the half life of torem is really long so loading will be effective to start but you shouldn't need to keep an ultra high dose for long.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Thanks , seems to me Torem is the best route for SERMs from what I've been looking at in terms of recovery specifically to atrophy , nolva and Clomid have their place

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
Want to hear a Torem story?! Lol

A guy I used to work with took some type of pro hormone on purpose to shut himself down.. He then went to the doctor and got on TRT.. This was his whole plan, guy is like 35...

Well he ran out of juice and lost his insurance and was left struck.. No energy, no libido, depressed etc He had no clue about Serms, pct, etc
He had been doing this for 2yrs or so..

I gave him a bottle of some RC Torem to use for 60 days.. If I remember correctly I think he used 60mg for 30 days, then 30mg for another 30 days..

Within a few days, he felt better, more energy, plumped his boys back up, libido slowly started to return..

Cool what $50 can do.. I guess he's still feeling better from what I hear, I no longer work with him..

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thanks , seems to me Torem is the best route for SERMs from what I've been looking at in terms of recovery specifically to atrophy , nolva and Clomid have their place
Its a good all around serm Nolva is great for esto Clomid is great for restarting Torem is solid for both. I will be trying a new company for my latest pct i know their Tada is amazing so I have high hopes for their Torem.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
You should pm me , allways curious to see who people choose as their source

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You should pm me , allways curious to see who people choose as their source
LOL thats against the rules brother. you gotta be discrete if you want to beat the heat.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I was under the impression only posting links and naming sources was against board rules ? Maybe I need to catch up on my rules for this forum

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I was under the impression only posting links and naming sources was against board rules ? Maybe I need to catch up on my rules for this forum
I may be wrong but Im almost 100% sure that naming the brand you are using in pm or the open form isnt accepted but I will say that my Serm is the next Evolution in Peptides ;)