Toremifene Citrate for PCT?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Nolva and Clomid are usually the go to's for PCT. Why aren't we seeing more users running Torem? It was hit a few years back but seemed to have died off. Just curious on everyone's thougts regarding Torem for PCT as opposed to the more "traditional" SERMS.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Personally its because I cant find it pharma as the Finnish? company doesnt import it here anymore, while the other two are easily accessed. I think there isnt also a generic due to patent? Im not sure about that

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Personally its because I cant find it pharma as the Finnish? company doesnt import it here anymore, while the other two are easily accessed. I think there isnt also a generic due to patent? Im not sure about that
Good point, I looked around my usual goto's for easy Pharm grade access and it's not available.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Because you can only get RC torem. I used torem once my balls were quadrupled in size in 3 days.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. If pharma torem was readily availabLe, everyone would have it

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know why it isnt available? Orion corp. still have it in the product line, last time I checked

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pharma is expensive as **** for torem and rc torem is even more common to be bunk/underdosed than the other serms