Shortened PCT?!?!

scottyb216

Awards
Hey guys,

So i did a 4week cycle of super dmz 3.0. i was having problems getting clomid, so for the last week of it i dropped down to 1 capsule a day instead of 2 to help taper off in case it would take awhile to receive clomid. Anyway, i have clomid now. However, im flying out of country in 3 weeks. IS IT OK FOR ME TO DO A 3 WEEK PCT!?

i have liquid Clomid
Revolution PCt black (an all in one OTC product)
Mass HGH by lecheek (a sleep aid for Test production)
DAA

i thought of just running 60/40/20?

thoughts!? (Ultimately, i dont want to chance it by traveling with clomid internationally)

scottyb216

Awards
Another thought- I could obviously travel with all my OTC stuff. I could do the 3 weeks of clomid, and the 4th week just cotinue with my otc?

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
pct is definitely something you dont want to cut short

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

So i did a 4week cycle of super dmz 3.0. i was having problems getting clomid, so for the last week of it i dropped down to 1 capsule a day instead of 2 to help taper off in case it would take awhile to receive clomid. Anyway, i have clomid now. However, im flying out of country in 3 weeks. IS IT OK FOR ME TO DO A 3 WEEK PCT!?

i have liquid Clomid
Revolution PCt black (an all in one OTC product)
Mass HGH by lecheek (a sleep aid for Test production)
DAA

i thought of just running 60/40/20?

thoughts!? (Ultimately, i dont want to chance it by traveling with clomid internationally)
do a 4-5 week PCT of Clomid AND Tamox, CEM has both and ships. dont cheap out on pct IMO

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U can carry so many oz of fluid on planes now, you will be fine. Don't over think this.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Wouldn't there be legal problems if I was caught?
just put it in a small mouthwash bottle and you should be good to go! Also would bring along the other OTC pills and put them in a baggie labeled "supplements".