Pct after tren?

av2002

Awards
So im finishing a rather long cycle in about a week and was just wondering what to run in terms of pct.

Week 1-10 - 375mg test e PW
Week 1-4 - 30mg dbol ED
Week 11-20 - 125 test e PW
Week 11-20 - tren e PW
Week 20 was end week of december and ive been on 500 test e PW and my last jab is next week.

I have clomid, nolva now and aromasin on the way. Any ideas?

Im thinking
100 clomid ED 4 weeks
20 nolva ED 4 weeks
12.5 aromasin ED 4 weeks

Any thoughts guys?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is waht I would run:

Nolva
20/20/10/10/10/10
Clomid
25/25/25/25/25/25
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

Definitely run your PCT longer than 4 weeks for a 20 week cycle.

av2002

Awards
Thanks mate.

Im also hearing that nolva should not be used after tren.

Any thoughts?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
This is waht I would run: Nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10 Clomid 25/25/25/25/25/25 DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g Reduce XT (cortisol control) 0/0/3/3/3/3 Definitely run your PCT longer than 4 weeks for a 20 week cycle.
This is good advice, surprised you only started clomid at 25 however, expected to start at 50 and taper down. Each to their own of course.

I'm sure the nolva thing is a myth.

av2002

Awards
Thanks lads. Any AI's? Ive been on adex throughout and have some aromasin on hand as the adex is finishing now.

The aromasin is dosed at 25mg in capsules so how should i go about taking that?

Thoughts?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Thanks lads. Any AI's? Ive been on adex throughout and have some aromasin on hand as the adex is finishing now. The aromasin is dosed at 25mg in capsules so how should i go about taking that? Thoughts?
Aromasin is obviously much stronger than adex, so most people would take it at 12.5mg eod or even e3d. My vote would be e3d unless you notice any issues.

So if it's a pill, split it in half

av2002

Awards
Its in capsules so no way to split it unless i open the capsule and mess around with the powder.

Im currently taking half a pill of adex EOD so im thinking take 25mg aromasin E3D

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Its in capsules so no way to split it unless i open the capsule and mess around with the powder. Im currently taking half a pill of adex EOD so im thinking take 25mg aromasin E3D
Yeah that's what I'd do, difficult to split that but it's best.. It's rate of killing estrogen is really high, kills around 80% IIRC. So you don't want that high as I'm sure your aware.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Did you use hcg?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks mate.

Im also hearing that nolva should not be used after tren.

Any thoughts?
Doens't matter. I woudl use both cause that is a harsh ass cycle.

This is good advice, surprised you only started clomid at 25 however, expected to start at 50 and taper down. Each to their own of course.

I'm sure the nolva thing is a myth.
Reason I run at 25 is to cut back on sides since I am already using full dose nolva.

Yes throughout cycle
Stop the HCG when you stop pinning the test e