Kickstart7

Awards
So... Will a coke every few days kill my whole pct

:shrugs:

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Cocaine? Only for preworkout. Lol a soda coke won't ruin you man, I usually go with diet but all to their own

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'm just eating as much as possible and it's been working, keeping consistent weight . Lol . Just need some sense of security that a little soda won't ruin my gains lol.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'm just eating as much as possible and it's been working, keeping consistent weight . Lol . Just need some sense of security that a little soda won't ruin my gains lol.
Doubt that one soda will kill you or ruin anything lol. 80/20 rule. Or if you lift like a monster than those rules may not apply lol. I know with my training I could eat up to 4000 cals and maintain weight, I have tested this.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Doubt that one soda will kill you or ruin anything lol. 80/20 rule. Or if you lift like a monster than those rules may not apply lol. I know with my training I could eat up to 4000 cals and maintain weight, I have tested this.
I'm trying to eat a surplus ! I'm want all the cals I can't get, even the real real dense calories lol

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to eat a surplus ! I'm want all the cals I can't get, even the real real dense calories lol
Yeah I like a big tub of birthday cake ice cream for those extra cals. Only problem I see with a coke is that it doesn't have any nutrients really, but one won't hurt especially if your on slin. Peanuts are very dense with calories

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Yeah I like a big tub of birthday cake ice cream for those extra cals. Only problem I see with a coke is that it doesn't have any nutrients really, but one won't hurt especially if your on slin. Peanuts are very dense with calories
lolz.. Never gonna do slin

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So... Will a coke every few days kill my whole pct

:shrugs:
I'm sorry but I am challenged to believe you are seriously asking this question!

The primary ingredients of Coca-Cola syrup include either high fructose corn syrup or sucrose derived from cane sugar, caramel color, caffeine, phosphoric acid, coca extract, lime extract, vanilla, and glycerin.[citation needed] High fructose corn syrup or sucrose are overwhelmingly the major added ingredients: one 600 ml bottle (≈20.29 U.S. fl. oz.) of Coca Cola contains the approximate equivalent of 15 teaspoons of sugar.[1] However, contrary to what is implied by the "cola" name, Coca-Cola syrup does not contain any kola nut extract.[2] Since no kola extracts are present in the recipe, the primary taste of Coca-Cola comes from vanilla and cinnamon with trace amounts of orange, lime and lemon and spices such as nutmeg.[3]

OMG! I feel so much better about may anxieties regarding unforeseen health tragedies, colonoscopies, prostate examines, annual physicals, insurmountable medical bills, teen child education funds, unfulfilled retirement planing and getting hit by a ****ing bus!!!!

Thanks for sharing! :D

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, if Coca-Cola killed gains, I'd have quit training a long time ago!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cocaine? Only for preworkout. Lol a soda coke won't ruin you man, I usually go with diet but all to their own
Lol Yeah to hit my goals eventually I believe slin will be useful, but not for everyone as it is some dangerous **** that can lead to death.
Dude! your sincere concern about every ridiculous post like this has me concerned about your enabling, sympathetic tendencies.

Can you sincerely be so sympathetic to such ridiculous queries? Serious question.

If all evidence is plausible you'll make a great wife one day. :D

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'm sorry but I am challenged to believe you are seriously asking this question! The primary ingredients of Coca-Cola syrup include either high fructose corn syrup or sucrose derived from cane sugar, caramel color, caffeine, phosphoric acid, coca extract, lime extract, vanilla, and glycerin.[citation needed] High fructose corn syrup or sucrose are overwhelmingly the major added ingredients: one 600 ml bottle (?20.29 U.S. fl. oz.) of Coca Cola contains the approximate equivalent of 15 teaspoons of sugar.[1] However, contrary to what is implied by the "cola" name, Coca-Cola syrup does not contain any kola nut extract.[2] Since no kola extracts are present in the recipe, the primary taste of Coca-Cola comes from vanilla and cinnamon with trace amounts of orange, lime and lemon and spices such as nutmeg.[3] OMG! I feel so much better about may anxieties regarding unforeseen health tragedies, colonoscopies, prostate examines, annual physicals, insurmountable medical bills, teen child education funds, unfulfilled retirement planing and getting hit by a ****ing bus!!!! Thanks for sharing! :D
I sweat the little things lol

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Dude! your sincere concern about every ridiculous post like this has me concerned about your enabling, sympathetic tendencies. Can you sincerely be so sympathetic to such ridiculous queries? Serious question. If all evidence is plausible you'll make a great wife one day. :D
It is all perspective, looking from other points challenges my own, which is sincere as I enjoy something that might challenge my beliefs or gives me an idea or thought that I never had before. I enjoy critical thinking, econ major. And I have a wifeyyy already :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is all perspective, looking from other points challenges my own, which is sincere as I enjoy something that might challenge my beliefs or gives me an idea or thought that I never had before. I enjoy critical thinking, econ major. And I have a wifeyyy already :)
After 10 years of this I guess I'm jaded and or lacking the empathy I once had. I too am a critical thinker but more subjective to what would seem to be more significant challenges...

Good for you - sincerely.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
This thread is cracking me up! Thanks for the laughs!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
This was a good laugh thread lol :)

imalwayscold

Awards
As a crack addict in recovery, when you start doing it alone or with a friend instead of at a house party, you should think of quitting.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a crack addict in recovery, when you start doing it alone or with a friend instead of at a house party, you should think of quitting.
I prefer Coke alone and at house parties...that's how I roll :lol:

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Idk if I was taking bout the drug. Idk where there's convos going. Lol

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I used to drink 2L of diet dew a day and still could (I don't buy it in bulk for this reason lol). Diet soda does no harm, neither does regular if you monitor the calories. Enjoy the foods of life and don't be to hung up on water only lol.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I used to drink 2L of diet dew a day and still could (I don't buy it in bulk for this reason lol). Diet soda does no harm, neither does regular if you monitor the calories. Enjoy the foods of life and don't be to hung up on water only lol.
thanks man!!