SERM dosing

oscarcody1

Awards
So I'm about to start my PCT on monday and wanted to get some feedback on dosing.

I'm running:

Clomid - 50/50/25/25
Nolva - 20/20/10/10
Proviron - 25/25/12.5/12.5

Although not ideal for dosing, each pill contains 25mg clomid, 10mg nolva, and 12.5 proviron. So for the first two weeks I will be taking two caps ED. My question is should I be splitting the dose by taking 1 in the morning and 1 at night or just dose both at the same time. Also wondering the most ideal time to dose in weeks 3 and 4 when it will just be 1 cap ED. Thanks in advance for the input.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
So I'm about to start my PCT on monday and wanted to get some feedback on dosing. I'm running: Clomid - 50/50/25/25 Nolva - 20/20/10/10 Proviron - 25/25/12.5/12.5 Although not ideal for dosing, each pill contains 25mg clomid, 10mg nolva, and 12.5 proviron. So for the first two weeks I will be taking two caps ED. My question is should I be splitting the dose by taking 1 in the morning and 1 at night or just dose both at the same time. Also wondering the most ideal time to dose in weeks 3 and 4 when it will just be 1 cap ED. Thanks in advance for the input.
Everything looks good to me. Definitely split the doses up between am and pm.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The half life of clomid and nolva are 5-7 days. There is no need to split your dose.
Proviron half life is about 12 hours. You may be well served to split it into two doses if you desired.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I think I might have been confusing looking back at it. I meant to split up the nolva and Clomid. I don't know what the affects are but I would take the nolva in the am and the Clomid in the pm. That's what I meant. But take all 20 mg of the nolva at once. Don't split it into 2 10mg doses. My bad.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
take nolva and clomid at the same time, doubt they conflict with each other. I would also add in Reduce XT during week 3 of PCT. Never really looked into running Proviron in PCT, can you give me your reasoning?

oscarcody1

Awards
take nolva and clomid at the same time, doubt they conflict with each other. I would also add in Reduce XT during week 3 of PCT. Never really looked into running Proviron in PCT, can you give me your reasoning?
I think the arimistane in the Sup3r PCT should be sufficient for cortisol control but if I feel sluggish I'll pick some Reduce XT up. So I actually did a fair amount of research on this and proviron, in small doses (20-25mg per day), has not been shown to be suppressive. Proviron is a great libido and mood enhancement aid so I figured I'd give it shot this time around and will have bloods done to confirm whether or not a small dose inhibits full recovery. There are critics out there who claim it will suppress you but scientific data only shows suppression at 50mg or higher.

oscarcody1

Awards
Also.. I don't know if I was clear enough in my original post but the each pill contains 10mg nolva, 25mg clomid, and 12.5mg proviron so I can't choose when to take Nolva or Clomid. Whenever I swallow 1 pill, I am getting all three substances at once. I've been just taking one in the morning and one at night. Seems to be working fine. Mood has surprisingly up and have had some pretty awesome lifts recently. I think it may have something to do with the conq3ur by OL that I just picked up. That stuff is fire. Also taking Magnitropin by Myokem as I've heard it's a top notch natural anabolic. Will report back on results after another week or so.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude. You are making this far too difficult.

Take the full dose of Clomid and Nolva at the same time. Split you proviron into two doses approx 12 hours apart.

2 weeks:

AM - 20mg/Nolva, 50mg/Clomid, 12.5mg/proviron
PM - 12.5mg proviron.

2 weeks:

AM - 10mg/Nolva, 25mg/Clomid, 12.5mg/proviron
PM - 12.5mg proviron.

Now stop with the questions - you're making my head hurt :D

oscarcody1

Awards
haha dude read what I wrote... all three substances come in ONE pill. Therefore, it's impossible to take one substance at a different time than the others, you see? The bottom line is take 2 pills at once or split them (1)AM and (1)PM. I'm going (1)AM and (1)PM.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha dude read what I wrote... all three substances come in ONE pill. Therefore, it's impossible to take one substance at a different time than the others, you see? The bottom line is take 2 pills at once or split them (1)AM and (1)PM. I'm going (1)AM and (1)PM.
Unusual and sketchy product. Good luck.