Serm, really necessary?

mister_jedi

mister_jedi

Awards
I'm 29, 5'10", 176, 3K cal/day, 150-180g Protein/day. I have run two PH cycles before(light ones). I did well on those, dosed and PCT'd as instructions said. first was LG sciences trifecta stack(old one before liquids), and the second was LG andro bulking stack. Now I'm looking to mix it up and checking two other stacks. One as I'm reading is:

Msten 12Mg/day for 4 weeks

Hdrol 50Mg/day for 2 weeks and 75Mg/day for 2 more

Using it with proper on cycle support.

I can get an OCT PCT with this stack. I have seen people going on and on: "you need SERMs you need SERMs". I got a buddy who competes. He runs serious stuff. I asked him if i needed a serm with this. He looked at me and said "what's a SERM?". So, that being said, Do I really need a SERM with this stack? I have seen some saying these dosages won't really require it.

The other stack I saw just had:

Super DMZ 2.0(didn't see a dosage amount yet. It's one bottle)

with on cycle support, OCT PCT and Erase.

Would either of these be fine as is, or do i need this SERM PCT as these dudes are goin crazy about?

any input is greatly appreciated.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A serm in my opinion is the safest and best way to go. Run a serm and an OTC counter pct is what I would suggest. If u look on the forums most cases ppl r using a serm for pct.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NOLVA or CLOMID for SERM

WICKED for PCT

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lg products are great but are two step prohormones which is why otc pct will suffice. You need a serm for the products you're looking at 100%. They cause way more suppression than the lg products. You can get all the other support supps etc that you need at strong. Get an Ai and some daa to add to your serm but get the serm for sure.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com

mister_jedi

mister_jedi

Awards
Lg products are great but are two step prohormones which is why otc pct will suffice. You need a serm for the products you're looking at 100%. They cause way more suppression than the lg products. You can get all the other support supps etc that you need at strong. Get an Ai and some daa to add to your serm.
Thanks guys, yeah strong supp is where I got the stack. My two follow on questions are where can I get these SERMs and what would I dose?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice. Peptide/research company thread has some options.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lg products are great but are two step prohormones which is why otc pct will suffice. You need a serm for the products you're looking at 100%. They cause way more suppression than the lg products. You can get all the other support supps etc that you need at strong. Get an Ai and some daa to add to your serm but get the serm for sure. http://www.strongsupplementshop.com
I would highly recommend test factor with anabeta elite in any post cycle plan

SERMs are necessary