Alternative to DAA?

badgerboy52

Awards
So I've seen alot of people and websites recommend DAA in the PCT but also have seen alot of people on here complaining that DAA causes gyno pct...is there a good, cheap alternative to daa? I already have some daa on hand but would want to look in another direction if needed

and yes i already have a serm and everything else for a proper pct coming off of havoc

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Only thing you need is really a serm during pct. Everything else like DAA, sns reduce xt, etc is just gravy

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Viron. Won't ever go without it during pct. Also great during cycle

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA won't cause gyno in pct. Huge overreaction by whoever said that.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I've been hearing this a bit around that DAA causes gyno, but I doubt you'd have the issue during pct if using a serm. I don't believe DAA can increase test enough to spill so much over to estrogen that it cause gyno.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I've seen alot of people and websites recommend DAA in the PCT but also have seen alot of people on here complaining that DAA causes gyno pct...is there a good, cheap alternative to daa? I already have some daa on hand but would want to look in another direction if needed

and yes i already have a serm and everything else for a proper pct coming off of havoc
Some people have prolactin induced "problems" from DAA. I've never heard of anyone specifically getting gyno from DAA though. I've never had any problems like that with DAA, but for those that do there is this.

To save money though one can just purchase This stack.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Daa and prolactin seem to be extremely rare like t bone said. Some people do have that side though. I personally think people play with their nipples too much ;) lol.

We also have inhibit p at strong. It is a great product and if it gives you peace of mind with daa I would add it. Save the sns labels too :) http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/inhibit-p-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
a serm+viron or serm+alphamax will have you covered for pct