8 weeks epi PCT

Silverado

Awards
Hi guys I'm on an 8 week cycle of epi and want to know what the best pct I should follow as I've had conflict advice form various people.

Would this be over kill?

Week1-8 epi + support supplement
Week8-9 hcg low dose everyday to get the testes back to normal
Week 8-12 - test booster + erase pro or lean xtreme
Weeks 9-12 - nolavdex 20/20/20/20 and clomid (unsure about dosing)
Week 8-12 - support supplement

Diet week 1-8 very strict and in deficit
Week 8-12 up my calories to retain my gains

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wouldnt have said you need HCG.

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Nolva or Clomid staring week 9 ^^dosing above no reason for hcg unless you really just want to, keep it low low if you must do every day like 250iu

Last edited:
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys I'm on an 8 week cycle of epi and want to know what the best pct I should follow as I've had conflict advice form various people.

Would this be over kill?

Week1-8 epi + support supplement
Week8-9 hcg low dose everyday to get the testes back to normal
Week 8-12 - test booster + erase pro or lean xtreme
Weeks 9-12 - nolavdex 20/20/20/20 and clomid (unsure about dosing)
Week 8-12 - support supplement

Diet week 1-8 very strict and in deficit
Week 8-12 up my calories to retain my gains
Cycle looks good.
Only use HCG if you already have it. If you already have it, dose it 250mg every day for up until a few days before you start your pct.
I would start my test booster week 1 of PCT.
Run Reduce XT instead of Lean Xtreme, it's a superior product. Also, start it week 3 of PCT.
Nolva looks good. Clomid 25/25/25/25 if you are stacking it with Nolva

Silverado

Awards
Havent got the hcg yet but was going to run it very low at 250iu for 2 weeks then start nolva @ 10mg am and 10mg pm 4 weeks + clomid @ 25mg 4 weeks (haven't got it yet) + Apex male test booster (I got 2 bottles from blackstone labs) + Eridicate (blackstone labs) + growth (blackstone labs) + Anongenin ( I got 2 bottles from blackstone labs)

I also have some left over lean xtreme and Erase Pro and wanted to know if its worth using or keep it for a future cycle etc

I'm just trying keep most of my muscle gains and strength

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Havent got the hcg yet but was going to run it very low at 250iu for 2 weeks then start nolva @ 10mg am and 10mg pm 4 weeks + clomid @ 25mg 4 weeks (haven't got it yet) + Apex male test booster (I got 2 bottles from blackstone labs) + Eridicate (blackstone labs) + growth (blackstone labs) + Anongenin ( I got 2 bottles from blackstone labs)

I also have some left over lean xtreme and Erase Pro and wanted to know if its worth using or keep it for a future cycle etc

Don't get it then. Don't complicate things bro. Epi and cycle assist, and then a serm, a test booster like cel pct assist, and reduce Xt.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Save the $$$ and dont bother getting HCG.

Big question is did you get blood work done before? That will be your guage as to how well things are working for you. Nolva, Intimidate, and Reduce XT work every time for me.

Silverado

Awards
Cool I'll drop the hcg no need for this time round.

Another question that I haven't been able to get clear answers from is pct diet. I'm on a strict meal plan now where I eat very little carbs,brown rice for one meal a week only, but I do eat a **** load of broccoli and spinach with a protein each meal
How should I go about my pct meal plan? I know I need to increase it but how?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

No HCG like everyone said. Don't split up the Nolva dose either. No point, the half life of nolva is like 2 days.
Run lean xtreme starting week 3