AI&SERMs by themselves?

Kagennite

Kagennite

Awards
Would running AIs or SERMs by themselves (no cycle) be of any real use?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I wouldn't run a SERM if it wasn't necessary as part if a PCT IMO, but an AI can have a variety if uses solo.

Towards the end of a cut it is great to drop final buts of weight and water weight to really bring out definition and vascularity, also as you are decreasing E you will get a resulting higher free T ratio, which is never a bad thing.

Just be sure not to overdo it as we don't want too much E suppression

An OTC AI would be all that is needed, topical Form being my preference
BLR's Formestane or IronFlex's Formabolic are very well reviewed products, and both available at Orbit where you can use the code SOCIAL for 10% off

Kagennite

Kagennite

Awards
I wouldn't run a SERM if it wasn't necessary as part if a PCT IMO, but an AI can have a variety if uses solo. Towards the end of a cut it is great to drop final buts of weight and water weight to really bring out definition and vascularity, also as you are decreasing E you will get a resulting higher free T ratio, which is never a bad thing. Just be sure not to overdo it as we don't want too much E suppression An OTC AI would be all that is needed, topical Form being my preference BLR's Formestane or IronFlex's Formabolic are very well reviewed products, and both available at Orbit where you can use the code SOCIAL for 10% off
I'm interested in the AIs. I've read up more about them. So there are no side effects from just stopping correct? I don't want to run this with any pros. And once i see the signs of low estrogen i should stop right?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm interested in the AIs. I've read up more about them. So there are no side effects from just stopping correct? I don't want to run this with any pros. And once i see the signs of low estrogen i should stop right?
Using a suicidal AI will be fine to stop, others would require tapering down the dose

Check out the BLR or IronFlex logs and reviews to see dosing with Form, 2 pumps is enough to dry you out likely.