Gyno Symptom: Hard dime-sized lump under nipple. Plz help?

swirvin1

Awards
Long story short:

Stack
D-zine
11-oxo
Stanodrol

This was my cycle over the winter months. I used E-control Rx and Toremifene as my PCT regimen. I think my Torem was fake. As a result I have a growing, hard, dime-sized lump under nipple. It is sensitive and only becoming more and more annoying.

Please recommend a product that would well with suppressing the growth and help it go away. I know we can't discuss sources here, but I need info on that too so please personal message me.

Thank You

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Ralox and some sort of AI to get estrogen in check. Could also use Nolva which will be a little better at boosting T levels etc if your Torem was bunk and your still suppressed/shutdown.

swirvin1

Awards
Thanks for the reply. Ralox sounds good. Can you message me some sources? Maybe ill take Ralox with Arimedix EOD

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
your surrounded by advertising for companies who have everything u need... are you blind? lol
just teasin ya! seriously tho.. look at the advertisments on this site.. there are several sources that are site sponsors.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it actually is the size of a dime that is pretty bad gyno.

I would do this:

Run ralox for 2-3 months, 60mg/day.

Letro
Work your way up from .5 to 2.5 by .5 a day. Then stay on 2.5 until the lump is completely gone. Then ramp it back down. Make sure to stay on ralox after you get off the letro though. Your sex drive is gonna be wrecked but better than gyno IMO.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
If it actually is the size of a dime that is pretty bad gyno.

I would do this:

Run ralox for 2-3 months, 60mg/day.

Letro
Work your way up from .5 to 2.5 by .5 a day. Then stay on 2.5 until the lump is completely gone. Then ramp it back down. Make sure to stay on ralox after you get off the letro though. Your sex drive is gonna be wrecked but better than gyno IMO.
^^^This is a very good way to go about it if you havent started already. Will have zero libido but there are many things you can take to help. A combination of Reduce XT, and Testabolan will help you recover quicker from the sides of Letro. Not saying they are needed, just trying to help.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
^^^This is a very good way to go about it if you havent started already. Will have zero libido but there are many things you can take to help. A combination of Reduce XT, and Testabolan will help you recover quicker from the sides of Letro. Not saying they are needed, just trying to help.
Good advice. Letro can be harsh when dosed for gyno treatment

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you developed the lump in pct it's probably from estrogen rebound. In my experience it happens when A: you're not dosing your AI high enough and the added estrogen that is accompanied by your returning test levels caused it or B: you dropped your torem cold turkey without tapering which opened the flood gates to all of that bound up estrogen, which caused the lump.

Looks like they've got you covered on treatment. I just wanted to give you some advice on how to do your next pct to avoid the issue in the future.

Always taper your SERM and always run your suicidal AI past your SERM to ensure minimal rebound.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good advice. Letro can be harsh when dosed for gyno treatment
I hate letro so much but I hate gyno even more.

Got another ****ing flare up and had to get back on. Only doing 1mg this time though but still affecting my sex drive big time.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never used Testabolan but heard good things about it with regards to libido. Have you ever ran it with Letro?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I hate letro so much but I hate gyno even more.

Got another ****ing flare up and had to get back on. Only doing 1mg this time though but still affecting my sex drive big time.
It can be used as a on cycle AI at correct dosing. And a e3d type of thing. For gyno treatment you pretty much gonna have to be ok with the horrible sides...what where you running?

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
Pretty Sure he's on Tren & Test! Just an educated guess.