Arimistane

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
El1minate by Olympus labs. Biggest bang for your buck;)

Going to be an awesome sale at nutraplanet the 5th of august.

Nutri-verse.com is always good to go.
SAVE10NOW will give you 10%off;)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you trying to accomplish by using this product?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orbit has an olympus sale. 20%off

Code: OLYMPUS20

infraredline

Awards
Revolution PCT black by redefine nutrition has 50mg per capsule.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good product. 60caps of 50mg+ a propierty blend. Used it many times.

El1minate is 120caps of 25mg, just arimistane.

Both work great, depends on how you would like to dose it, which is easier with 25mg caps(just like the old erase) that Olympus offers.

infraredline

Awards

Both work great, depends on how you would like to dose it, which is easier with 25mg caps(just like the old erase) that Olympus offers.
Oh yeah I know, I'm not discounting El1minate at all, I love olympus labs products. El1minate is out of stock often since it is a high demand product so I just shared another one most people don't know about.

Seems like arimistane products are very few these days, any idea as to why that is?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Better to use 25mg doses so you can control the dosing.

MikeyCO

Awards
If he is trying to control Estrogen that is WAY too much. you should be at 10-15mg 2-3 times a day.. not 50mg 2-3 times a day and not 50mg once a day. The dosage must match the use/ expectations.

MikeyCO

Awards
Seems like arimistane products are very few these days, any idea as to why that is?

2 reasons.

1. Fear
2. Most companies are always tying to find the new sexi. and since Arimistane is not New or Sexi anymore then well they will invest in what is because they make more money on advertising new unproven products..

I know SOTO has a 25mg Arimistane capsule and have for over a year.. I bought from them awihile back. If you chat with them they will discount your order.
Ats has an Arimistane Blend (but you have to go to a Retail store to get it)
Smart Supps sells Arimistane in powder form
Olympus (Everyone knows about this one)
Im not sure who else has it.

infraredline

Awards
If he is trying to control Estrogen that is WAY too much. you should be at 10-15mg 2-3 times a day.. not 50mg 2-3 times a day and not 50mg once a day. The dosage must match the use/ expectations.
I use 50mg once per day and it works fine for me

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Says who?

50mg a day is perfectly fine for controlling estrogen.

MikeyCO

Awards
Says research documentation, blood work etc.....

if 50mg is good for you. that does not mean it is good for others. and starting at 10-15mg 2-3 times a day is a safe place to start...

MikeyCO

Awards
the half life of Arimistane is about 2.5 hours.

It reaches peak plasma concentrations in about 2. hours and has a half-life of 2.5 "ish" hours and there is no accumulation with repeated dosing.

It is better to take products with such a low half life in multiple doses though the day and not a big one 1 - 2 times a day.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel that it is because it is pretty weak for an AI and there are alternatives that work much better. I do feel that it works well as a cortisol inhibitor, but not so much for estrogen control. I have 2 labs that I ran (as normal TRT protocol) and it did absolutely nothing.

As far as 50mg being too much, that simply is nothing but opinion.

infraredline

Awards
I feel that it is because it is pretty weak for an AI and there are alternatives that work much better. I do feel that it works well as a cortisol inhibitor, but not so much for estrogen control. I have 2 labs that I ran (as normal TRT protocol) and it did absolutely nothing. As far as 50mg being too much, that simply is nothing but opinion.
I'd say its good for pct and cycles if compounds that don't heavily aromatize, but you're definitely better off with aromasin and arimidex with heavy aromatizers

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perhaps that could be the case. I always keep my e2 well under control and am not prone to any estrogen sides, so maybe I am a poor example. I used it primarily for cortisol control.

kineticswole

Awards
Just my 2 cents..
I ran estro strike by assualt labs which contained arimistane 25mg per cap..taken twice daily on a msten cycle(which does not aromatize allegedly) and now have nasty sides(puffy and lactation). .come to find out....arimistane is a weak otc ai..I would suggest something stronger for an ai

300Fan

Awards

It reaches peak plasma concentrations in about 2. hours and has a half-life of 2.5 "ish" hours and there is no accumulation with repeated dosing.

It is better to take products with such a low half life in multiple doses though the day and not a big one 1 - 2 times a day.

This is interesting. .. so taking 75mg in the morning would be a waste, since I should be doing 1 25mg morning, 1 25mg afternoon, 1 25mg before bed?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you looked into Alphamax?

It contains 75mg arimistane split between 37.5 mg doses.

Plus of course the hefty doses of Divanill, L-Dopa, and forskolin 95. Great all in one product to control estrogen while boosting test, and helping keep lean body mass.

Big ian

Awards
Have you looked into Alphamax?

It contains 75mg arimistane split between 37.5 mg doses.

Plus of course the hefty doses of Divanill, L-Dopa, and forskolin 95. Great all in one product to control estrogen while boosting test, and helping keep lean body mass.
Just started this 3 days ago after finishing pct, got 2 bottles to give it a good run. Excited to see how it goes, never used any of the items included in it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started this 3 days ago after finishing pct, got 2 bottles to give it a good run. Excited to see how it goes, never used any of the items included in it.
Awesome, let us know if you have any questions.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established

Source, please.

Castreezzy

Awards
aromasin

Im starting my first test cycle, ive ran a hand full of PH in the past with no gyno or nips issues but want to make sure i dont run into any problems. how much exemestane should i run eod and where can i buy legit exemestane or adex aromasin also clomed and nolva?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't try to control e2 with arimistane.

Find some adex or Aromasin.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im starting my first test cycle, ive ran a hand full of PH in the past with no gyno or nips issues but want to make sure i dont run into any problems. how much exemestane should i run eod and where can i buy legit exemestane or adex aromasin also clomed and nolva?
Usually people start with 12.5mg EOD.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Ripped_warrior Anabolics 5
cristiano88 Supplements 15
Anabolics 8
bell1986 Supplements 32