Epistane 4 weeks + epistane+halodrol 2 weeks

rochemccoy

Awards
Epistane/epistane+h-drol 6 weeks! Pct??

So I started my epistane cycle 5 weeks ago with rpn havoc and now my 5th week has started and I decided to start taking epistane+halodrol for about another 2 weeks maybe even 4. So total cycle with either be 6 or 8 weeks depending on the feedback I get here.

Help with the pct though, I have a serm on hand (nolva) along with pes erase pro, lean xtreme, daa powder, activate xtreme, reversitol v2 and I think revolution pct black. This is all just precaution cause I didn't know which ones to get.

But I wanna know if I just take the serm for 4 weeks then daa and pes erase should I be fine or what should I do? I'm 19 and this is my first cycle anything would help thanks.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do research before you start a cycle.

Dot run h drol. It takes up to 4 weeks to kick in so will be useless.

Pct:
Nolva
20/20/20/20
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Lean xtreme
0/0/3/3/3/3

Get reduce xt next time, it's superior to lean xtreme for cortisol control.

rochemccoy

Awards
Thanks a lot man! Appreciate this. So no to the pes erase pro though? I heard it's pretty good

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Typo: 20/20/10/10 Nolva

I don't like erase 1 bit, but if it's the only AI you got, I'd use it in pct.

0/0/?/?/?/? Tapering off

rochemccoy

Awards
Thanks man for the correction. And yea I only have pes erase and some nolva. Tapering off what though?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Erase

Gradually take less caps by week.

Such as 4/3/2/1 ( just an example )

rochemccoy

Awards
Oh fasho. What do you recommend with the cycle I'm doing? Serm and start erase 3rd week of serm like you said 4/3/2/1 or start at the same time as serm?

rochemccoy

Awards
Hey back of the erase pro bottle says to only take 1 cap a day with first meal? Should I still take 4 and taper?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I just gave you that as an example bro.

I'm not quite sure of the dosing on those. 3/2/2/1 may work just fine. Etc

neuronation

Awards
Don't take more than one cap/day if it's erase pro. Their dosages are high... I think equivalent of taking 3 OG erase.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Don't take more than one cap/day if it's erase pro. Their dosages are high... I think equivalent of taking 3 OG erase.
This ^^^^ only one is needed. Its a great AI but has been know to destroy your libido

rochemccoy

Awards
Thanx for the heads up! I got nolva and a test booster so hopefully my balls drop and I get to banging my chick like before lulz