Gyno flare from daa and erase

Ddso610

Awards
So I just got gyno surgery 1 year ago, I had the glands taken out of both nipples minus a tiny bit for concave purposes great results, within 3 months had tons of scar tissue, look harder than original gyno. I got cortisone injection and it cleared up nicely. My gyno was from puberty, the only pro hormones I've ever done was epistane follow by letro and nolvadex before surgery as last resort. Last month I started taking a daa/ erase cycle as everywhere I read said now chance in gyno from either. Well did daa 2.5 for a month while doin erase for 2 pills my nipple have gotten very puffy. Have white ring around them. Mainly soft tissue but also the hard tissue in the nips got very painful. I'm still taking erase now a week after stopping daa nipples still painful and puffy. I'm scared to just stop erase. As I don't want it getting worse by cutting cold turkey. Also I'm very low body fat from 7 point caliper test around 8-9% ill add pic. Just looking for advice. What to do... Thought I'd add no lactating unless I squeeze insanely hard I can get clear stuff looks like sweat though

Ddso610

Awards
Thanks for advice and quick response looking into now..

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably prolactin related. Look into inhibit-p. Cycle off both products
Agreed. Besides Inhibit P, would also recommend AS Dopadex & BLR Prolactrone...

Erase is a mild AI. It prevents Test being converted to Estrogen, but doesn't do
anything for Prolactin (which is a known side effect from DAA)

I would stop using DAA is you are prone to Gyno issues. Maybe keep using the Erase
for a few more weeks after the DAA and add one of the Prolactin supplements above.

Ddso610

Awards
Thanks I ordered the prolactin support,
im taking b6 while I wait I went ahead and stopped using daa about two weeks ago the erase wasn't helping, I stopped taking it two days ago and finally today the pain is gone however still puffy and the lumps haven't gone down in size about the size of a jelly belly probably smaller, I also have nolvadex I may take would that be a bad idea if its prolactin related can nolva make it worse.
again thanks for the help guys. I want to try to stay away from the knife again but if all else fails. My surgeon may do like 2000 dollar revision since it was so recent

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
If you think the issue is prolactin check out inhibit p before trying prami because prami has some pretty real side effects. Caber is normally fake so I wouldn't even buy that unless I had a source I REALLY trusted.

Ddso610

Awards
thanks guys im really kinda stumped here i had some blood work done for e2 levels, and prolactin levels both came back at the very bottom of the normal range, so not high at all, i just started inhibit p and nolvadex a 3 days ago, no changes in lump sizes, no changes in puffyness yest but still early should i stop taking b6 while taking inhibit p since it has l dopa. should i even try an ai it could still possibly be high e1 levels as they didnt test estrone.
any further help and advice is much appreciated

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
your nips don't even look puffy honestly man...

themayor

themayor

Awards
Nolvadex will take around 2 months sometimes to help with lumps.

Also remember effects of DAA take up to 6 to 12 days to get out of your system. So you might have to wait for it to stop that increase it gave you.