Torem/Clomid Dosage

BornFighter

Awards
So I havent decided as to which one I'm using yet, but it will be for a Helladrol cycle. I'm running Helldrol 75/75/75/75/75/75 maybe bump it up to 100 the last 2 weeks and Dermacrine 0/0/4/4/4/4. What dosage do you recommend for Torem or Clomid for PCT because I dont think this cycle will shut me down that bad to where I need to run a SERM at a super high dose. But you guys are the experts so your word is gold to me.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid 50/50/25/25 or Torem 60/60/30/30 :)

Throwing in natty AI's/test boosters like Olympus Labs SUP3R PCT will help you to maintain those hard earned gains.

BornFighter

Awards
For an AI I have Forma Stanzol and natty test booster I have a couple bottle of Unleashed as well as Forged PCT

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For an AI I have Forma Stanzol and natty test booster I have a couple bottle of Unleashed as well as Forged PCT
I'd probably pick a legit company instead of the one behind those products. They are shadiest guys in the business.

Olympus Labs
PES
Performax Labs
Finaflex

They all have good natural testosterone boosters/AI's that will work perfectly as a part of your PCT protocol.

BornFighter

Awards
I've used Forma before and its legit, I've heard good things about Unleashed. Only thing I'm kind of shady about is the research chems where I have to get my SERM from.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check the sponsors of this board. I wouldn't go with Purity though, I know that they've had some quality issues in the past.

BornFighter

Awards
If I get go with Torem it will have to be RC grade and I'm getting it through RUI, I've heard good things about them. But I can get HG Clomid from a difference source.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I get go with Torem it will have to be RC grade and I'm getting it through RUI, I've heard good things about them. But I can get HG Clomid from a difference source.
You heard correct..
Good Torem is hard to find.

BornFighter

Awards
You heard correct..
Good Torem is hard to find.
Glad to hear they sell legit, I'm really excited about trying Torem I've heard some good stuff about it, and I'm curious to see how fast my nuts come back. Lol so Torem dose at 60/60/30/30 is good enough to restart you think?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established

BornFighter

Awards
I've never understood the interest in Torem it does not increase testosterone as well as Nolva head to head.

http://www.ergo-log.com/nolvabest.html
Ive always heard that it was pretty much exactly the same as Nolva except it doesnt have any of the hard sides or as much liver toxicity as Nolva, and it is much better at restoring testicular atrophy and killing gyno.